Fantasy Premier League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GW 38.
Still time to boot all the posers with gooners in their squad.
Including three in the current top-10.

Outed: Making Emile Of It (Captain - Ramsey: should be Sin Binned for Life);
Spurrrs (Captain = Sanchez: Sin Binned for Life);
#GForceAllstars [Three(!) Scum in the Team, including Giroud (!?!): Sin Binned for Life].

Make it happen Admin Admin ?

I'm mainly kinda sort of joking.
But I'm currently 12th.
Knock out three of the top-ten and all of a sudden ...

:dude:

bPTpoK4.jpg

Afternoon,

The Fighting Cock Fantasy Premier League has been rebooted, teams that were in last season should automatically be added, but if not then I'll get Admin Admin to put the code in some sort of viewable-by-members-only thread anyway.

It's a mild ball-ache to keep on top of banning all the gooner-users, especially when the season drags on and I drop off severely – so if you can actually live with yourself for making wilshere your captain or something, best leave karma to have its way I reckon.

EDIT: Code is here: http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/fantasy-premier-league-code.14904/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom