Fantasy Premier League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty pleased with my team:

FF-20160808-114240186.jpg

Whats the rule on former scum and/or Chelsea players? They allowed?

I have often picked scum players, I put walcott in purely so he would break his leg, works a treat, I also stopped Ramsey scoring in November

My fantasy football selection is a voodoo doll for the facebook generation

Correct, and for members who want to play in other leagues other than the TFC one without restrictions. Most other Spurs sites allow Gooners, I'd say this one and perhaps one other don't.

Some of us have no lives and take fantasy football too seriously and don't stop playing after a few weeks. We are also bad Spurs supporters for having Gooners in our fantasy team and are embarrassed by our actions.

Or... it's fantasy football for fucks sake, stop taking it so seriously, who cares if there are Gooners in it, it's not real.

Bill Nic cares.

That's who.

Correct, and for members who want to play in other leagues other than the TFC one without restrictions. Most other Spurs sites allow Gooners, I'd say this one and perhaps one other don't.

Some of us have no lives and take fantasy football too seriously and don't stop playing after a few weeks. We are also bad Spurs supporters for having Gooners in our fantasy team and are embarrassed by our actions.

Or... it's fantasy football for fucks sake, stop taking it so seriously, who cares if there are Gooners in it, it's not real.

You're probably right. Woolwich have nice shirts, I hope they do well this season. Shouldn't take it too seriously really!

Afternoon,

The Fighting Cock Fantasy Premier League has been rebooted, teams that were in last season should automatically be added, but if not then I'll get Admin Admin to put the code in some sort of viewable-by-members-only thread anyway.

It's a mild ball-ache to keep on top of banning all the gooner-users, especially when the season drags on and I drop off severely – so if you can actually live with yourself for making wilshere your captain or something, best leave karma to have its way I reckon.

EDIT: Code is here: http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/fantasy-premier-league-code.14904/

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if the league was still valid it would just automatically sign you up for it when you re-register for the new season.

Edit: 254707-309179

Let's do this.

Last edited:
Started up a FC H2H league - great memories of chasing down WindyCOYS in last years league...

Just 20 spots open so please, only join if you're an active FPL player throughout the season

Also, no restrictions on teams so if you can't join the main FC league because of the no-gooners rule you're welcome here - though expect to be cursed if a Wally brace wins you the week.

code is... 35161-127090

Joined both the h2h and the norule fpl league.

De Gea / 4mil

Evans, F Luis, debuchy, chambers, mariappa

Sanchez, Fabregas, Siggurdson, Eriksen, Albrighton,

Rooney, Costa, Wickham.

Still doing research and might opt for a swap : sanchez/wickham to Ramsey/Lukaku
Get the fucking gooners out of your team.

Back
Top Bottom