Fantasy Premier League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Terry changed to Fonte and Kante swapped for Capoue. Fonte has a better score previously and is a starter. Capoue is a sub.
Interesting. Fonte will be good. Capoue i have no idea! Seems to be one that would give away alot of points on fouls and that, but he was originally billed as a potential goal scorer, wasn't he

Fair result in the end. Spurs first half was poor.

Highlights:Lamela class,VJ debut was on point and great Spurs resilience coming back from down a goal

Lowlights:Lloris injury, Eriksen off the pace all game, Kane's 1st touch was horrific n Dele very poor all game.

Has anyone had their captains switched? I brought in Costa (I know) so I could make him captain last weekend. Mahrez was vice-captain. I check the points on Saturday and it's changed my cap and vice-cap to Kane and Coutinho. Vurt de furk????
Guy I sit with in work went to check his previous week's scores and he said it happened to him too.

Back
Top Bottom