Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bit of a crappy week. thought suarez had scored that freekick today but it was gerrard.
Whoever Adam Burke is had an absolute stormer so I think I've been knocked off the top spot.
:avbmad:

Hey, lads - is RVP expected to be back on Wednesday?

Or should I splash the cash on Aguero and be done with it

Fucking sick of FF. I had three goal scorers in my team, Terry, Nasri (2 goals), and Negrado and then a bunch of players who just played the 90mins and I come back with less than average points!!! WTF!!!

Basically all this fantasy football game this year needs to win is a good selection of Captain. My brother had rooney in his team and got twice as many points as me despite have less goals scored in his team.

Hey, lads - is RVP expected to be back on Wednesday?

Or should I splash the cash on Aguero and be done with it

Reckon Aguero will finish season with more goals. RVP looks like a dodgey investment in that utd team. See what their run of fixtures looks like over the Christmas period though.

Fucking sick of FF. I had three goal scorers in my team, Terry, Nasri (2 goals), and Negrado and then a bunch of players who just played the 90mins and I come back with less than average points!!! WTF!!!

Basically all this fantasy football game this year needs to win is a good selection of Captain. My brother had rooney in his team and got twice as many points as me despite have less goals scored in his team.

Maybe your brother is better at it than you?:troll: :troll:

I haven't looked at - much less adjusted - my line-up since the second week or so.
:avbfacepalm:

Scared to look at my score, now.

am on 83 without bonuses so far. but thank god I had suarez as captain, toure and hazard because everyone else did the square root of fuck all. Even zabaleta let in 2 goals at the end and mignolet conceded late too.

I'm on 90 without bonuses. Hazard, Walker and Suarez BPS to come. Even had Coleman on the bench just in case.

Oh and a 16 point hit to deal with so looking at 86 total :)

Back
Top Bottom