Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am in desperate need for an Everton clean sheet tomorrow. Four players scored one. Three got two. Just Toure and Sturridge doing anything. I dont see how anyone is doing well this week :avbshock:

I am in desperate need for an Everton clean sheet tomorrow. Four players scored one. Three got two. Just Toure and Sturridge doing anything. I dont see how anyone is doing well this week :avbshock:

48 points with Moses and Coleman still to go. Easy ;)

I've got Baines and I still want Everton to get pumped. They are making me nervous in real life. Fuck fantasy, give me a Newcastle 5-0 win.

Ive just noticed. When Sturridge is assigned his bonus points, two of them, he will be the highest scorer this week at fifteen. Two weeks in a row I will of had the best player *as long as tomorrows game is shit*

Last edited:
Barkley is my captain. Hope he ropes in more points than my vice, Sturridge… (Ben Arfa buried on my bench). Wouldn't mind Distin/Barkley sitting on the bench, though, since then Shaw would come in… a healthy six points would help offset the poop show our lads Daws and SenSen gave me.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.png

Back
Top Bottom