Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vice captain Bains bags two. Praying Vertonghen doesnt play so he slots in as captain. Another sixteen points would do me good. Or maybe Vertonghen can just get a couple too.

63 points (before today's bonus points). Was robbed of 5 by Rooney. Should of had Baines as captain, would of added ten. Sub keeper got more than my on field.. The total it could of been. I hope I climb this table. 140th aint good enough.

I officially have had more points on my bench with 3 players than in my first XI throughout the first 5 gameweeks.

52 points this week at moment not bad seeing Benteke was my captain and Agger got injured.

Got 11 for Paulinho and Michu but still having a bit of a mare...

Both my captain and vice-captain were injured (RvP & Silva) so it gave the captaincy to nobody instead of the first replacement (Barkley, 8).

:vdvcry:

Played my wildcard this week and brought in;

- Suarez (For Berbatov)
- Lallana (For Walcott)
- Redmond (For Schurlle)
- Jaaskalinen (For Vorm)
- Hazard (For Snodgrass)
- Remy (For Cisse)
- Reid (For Debuchy)

Back
Top Bottom