Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Many years ago I was down Oxford Street and it was pissing down so I went into those jewellers that had a door that was 15 feet back from the street with all the goods either side. There was a bloke already taking shelter, I gave him a glance, then a double take, he said 'Yeah, it is me'. Paul Whitehouse, we had a little chat about spurs and went on our way. Top bod.

We do lose several points for Iain Duncan-Smith.
It still not enough.

bob marley GIF

Cool AF.

That's one of the greatest things I've ever seen fans do!

They played 3 little birds at HT in the stadium. If anyone in here knows any of the lads that get chants going, you have to get on their case to make that a Spurs song.
Would be worth 15 points a season sung at the right time.
I like the idea of a Bob Marley song, but Ajax got there first.
Maybe adopt another one
Will give it a go on Saturday... As mentioned before, bearing in mind the significance of the song, and THAT game, it could become our 'Poznan'!

Back
Top Bottom