Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really hate the interviewer. Chris Cross or whatever his name his. I watch a lot of YouTube and avoid this self promoting small brained twat like the plague. Nearly as much as that anti-Spurs Brian Doogal.
Yeah Chris Cowling I think his name is. He loves the sound of his own voice, for sure.

But the one I dislike most is that Matty Hayes who's often on LWOS. Irritating face, voice and talks some serious shit but acts all clever and as if he spouts groundbreaking stuff with each sentence. Dude never even been to the Lane and doesn't even watch full games...clown of the highest order.

Chelsea singing it also.
why are people wanting us to sign it? And why has it becoming a "thing"muggy in my opinion
We were singing it as we fell out of the stadium that night in Amsterdam, all the way back into the city centre and into the bars. Mainly because we had been listening to it played full blast at half-time when things looked bleak, so it was in our heads and it served as a bit of a piss take too. I like chants to have a meaning or origin to them, I'm genuinely surprised that this hasn't caught on with us, I remember at the time when singing it people saying "This is going to be ours now". Oh well.

But as I said, we don't have new chants at Spurs anymore, fanbase does fuck all and waits for a Twitter account called Spurs songs or whatever to make fake chants to post or a DJ to play something that rhymes with Big Ange.

We were singing it as we fell out of the stadium that night in Amsterdam, all the way back into the city centre and into the bars. Mainly because we had been listening to it played full blast at half-time when things looked bleak, so it was in our heads and it served as a bit of a piss take too. I like chants to have a meaning or origin to them, I'm genuinely surprised that this hasn't caught on with us, I remember at the time when singing it people saying "This is going to be ours now". Oh well.

But as I said, we don't have new chants at Spurs anymore, fanbase does fuck all and waits for a Twitter account called Spurs songs or whatever to make fake chants to post or a DJ to play something that rhymes with Big Ange.
One of the biggest problems appears to be that the majority of the crowd can't seem to remember more than about 4 words in a chant.

There is a whole documentary on this, Bob was a Santos FC Ajax fan first an foremost , that was his team an he massively adored the Brasil National tam especially back in that specific era they really were a different level of class ...

He enjoyed watching spurs mainly because was a big fan of Ossie Ardiles so, coincidental during that time we were playing glamour footy which he appreciated, its like saying he had a soft spot for us because of the player and hence watched some games, but he wasnt an out and out spurs fan as people are making out ... bob did that with a few other teams as well, he he enjoyed football in general , hes mentioned he was also a celtic fan because and was quoted saying that and confirmed by his son rohan it was one of his dad's fav teams. (Was Bob Marley a Celtic fan? Jamaican reggae legend’s links to Glasgow)

Last edited:
One of the biggest problems appears to be that the majority of the crowd can't seem to remember more than about 4 words in a chant.
Been that way for years ain't it? Personified with the Lewis Holtby song which never had any other words beyond "Nah Nah Nah Lewis Holtby" (compared to how Celtic were singing it at the time was truly embarrassing) or another classic was Eriksen's song, when after the first two lines it just turned into an incoherent mumbled mess.

Been that way for years ain't it? Personified with the Lewis Holtby song which never had any other words beyond "Nah Nah Nah Lewis Holtby" (compared to how Celtic were singing it at the time was truly embarrassing) or another classic was Eriksen's song, when after the first two lines it just turned into an incoherent mumbled mess.
Even Being a Yid goes to pot in the middle. It's hardly Proustian in content is it!?

Not sure if posted but tennis superstar, freak talent and all round lovable Aussie Nick Kyrgios.

Previews-The-Championships-Wimbledon-2017.jpg

There is a whole documentary on this, Bob was a Santos FC Ajax fan first an foremost , that was his team an he massively adored the Brasil National tam especially back in that specific era they really were a different level of class ...

He enjoyed watching spurs mainly because was a big fan of Ossie Ardiles so, coincidental during that time we were playing glamour footy which he appreciated, its like saying he had a soft spot for us because of the player and hence watched some games, but he wasnt an out and out spurs fan as people are making out ... bob did that with a few other teams as well, he he enjoyed football in general , hes mentioned he was also a celtic fan because and was quoted saying that and confirmed by his son rohan it was one of his dad's fav teams. (Was Bob Marley a Celtic fan? Jamaican reggae legend’s links to Glasgow)

There's the proof!!

Back
Top Bottom