Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I should have gone with the " I obviously need glasses" pun ... 4 eyes...

I'll never forgive myself

:walker-scream:

How spooky, just noticed on UK TV gold that the follow up to ' Porridge' called ' Going Straight' is on. Norman Stanley Fletcher is just being released from Slade Prison and within his belonings was his Spurs key ring.....

How spooky, just noticed on UK TV gold that the follow up to ' Porridge' called ' Going Straight' is on. Norman Stanley Fletcher is just being released from Slade Prison and within his belonings was his Spurs key ring.....
One episode he managed to wangle a home visit and he mentioned a visit to WHL.

One episode he managed to wangle a home visit and he mentioned a visit to WHL.
And we won at home - clearly a vintage episode.
dog_making_funny_face_copy.jpg

I have just discovered Mike and Bernie Winters? Lived in Tottenham and supported Spurs 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
They lived at the top of 7sisters rd and were gooners, i'm pretty sure anyway.My uncle used to know them in his teens(Georgie Sewell the actor and his Boxing brother Dennis were also part of their "gang")

Back
Top Bottom