Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know. For some reason that I can't articulate well I just find Wolf Blitzer as a Spurs fan to be incredibly bizarre.

857711311855910829.jpg

Crazy name, crazy guy.

Wolf Blitzer rules. If he actually is a Spurs supporter, we just need to get Brian Williams and Anderson Cooper to be Spurs supporters also and we got the cool as fuck news reporters trifecta right there.

If only in fiction but still:

I'm watching "Elementry", a US remake of the Sherlock Holmes character's adventures set in New York. In S01E12, Holmes bursts in on a murder in progress where the murderer is watching the Scum play on the TV. Holmes says "Woolwich fan ! As if I didn't have enough reason to despise you" [automatic edit in play here, actual said that word out loud.]

"This is surely an strong indication that Holmes is in fact a Yiddo. What say you Watson?"

If only in fiction but still II:

I'm reading Jo Nesbo's Harry Hole novel Phantom. Set in the world of Oslos drug scene of street dealers and conflict between them, the real nasty dealers wear scum shirts as a recognition flag. When one scum dealer is executed for stealing from the overlords his 52 Bendtner shirt is given straight off his body to his sucessor. That's scum management for you.

Later when Harry Hole is examining evidence he finds a scum shirt and gets an important clue. "He (the arrested guy) must have been forced to wear this, he is a Spurs fan." - The plot thickens

If only in fiction but still II:

I'm reading Jo Nesbo's Harry Hole novel Phantom. Set in the world of Oslos drug scene of street dealers and conflict between them, the real nasty dealers wear scum shirts as a recognition flag. When one scum dealer is executed for stealing from the overlords his 52 Bendtner shirt is given straight off his body to his sucessor. That's scum management for you.

Later when Harry Hole is examining evidence he finds a scum shirt and gets an important clue. "He (the arrested guy) must have been forced to wear this, he is a Spurs fan." - The plot thickens
Jo Nesbo is a big Spurs fan I've heard.

Jo Nesbo is a big Spurs fan I've heard.
Guardian Interview - 11 March 2012
"You are a supporter of the greatest football team in history. I'm talking, of course, of Tottenham Hotspur."

Guardian Interview - 28 October 2012
"Nesbø has been a fan of Tottenham Hotspur football club since he was 10. "I had been thinking about supporting Woolwich because I quite liked the shirts," he says. "But then my 15-year-old brother told me firmly that I wasn't and that I had two days to learn the entire Tottenham squad. He wasn't someone that you disobeyed." Harry (Hole), too, is a Spurs supporter and in The Phantom, Nesbø provocatively – or playfully, depending on your allegiances – dressed the drug dealers in Woolwich replica shirts. "I've got a number of friends who support Woolwich," he says, "and they gave me a lot of grief about that. They said: 'Only a coward uses his power as a writer to do something like that.'" And how did he respond? "I told them to sod off.""

Last edited:
Just watched re runs of peep show and Mark Corrigan's driving examiner is a spurs fan and makes comments about feeling spury and knees hurting at the white hart ground to past test!
Could David Mitchell be a closet yid as has mentioned spurs before?

Back
Top Bottom