FA CUP 2015/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know for a fact wolves and West Ham hate each other big things will be planned for that. With 5 games premier league against each other you will have a Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday game with Bbc and BT Sport

Depressing one for me. Not quirky enough to be interesting, or big enough to be hyped. I expect both teams to go weak and the atmosphere to be shit. Sorry, don't shoot the messenger.

Let's face it Poch has previous in throwing cup games (Woolwich in the league cup, at Southampton etc). Redknapp did it throughout his time (infinite examples). Only manager I can't recall doing it recently was AVB but even there I might be wrong. If Leicester go to throw it as well it will be an utterly farcical game.
it was a joke game last year. comical to watch.

Depressing one for me. Not quirky enough to be interesting, or big enough to be hyped. I expect both teams to go weak and the atmosphere to be shit. Sorry, don't shoot the messenger.

Let's face it Poch has previous in throwing cup games (Woolwich in the league cup, at Southampton etc). Redknapp did it throughout his time (infinite examples). Only manager I can't recall doing it recently was AVB but even there I might be wrong. If Leicester go to throw it as well it will be an utterly farcical game.
dunno if anyone's mentioned it yet but AVB threw the Leeds cup game recently. managers too obsessed with getting into the top 4 so they throw the cups. sorry state of affairs

Leicester's next 6:

Chavs H
Everton A
Victims A
Sheikhty H
The Mighty Spurs A
The Mighty Spurs A

If they're still humming after that little lot then I wish them all the best.
They won't but they cod lose all these games, even by their recent standards they won't win half of them.
I don't mind the draw. Not excited by it but decent enough opposition and were at home.

Will end up being an early Sunday KO I think with us playing them on the Wednesday as well.

Woolwich are away at Liverpool in the midweek after this game so will no doubt get the preferential Saturday kick off time and the extra day to prepare.

Infinite, you say?

:harrysmile:

BBC Sport - Football - Fulham 4-0 Tottenham was the peak of it and probably the most disgusting performance of all given our team ability at the time.

I'm still not convinced we had our heart in this BBC Sport - Football - Tottenham 0-2 Portsmouth (aet) with a focus on the Chelsea and Woolwich games in the league. (Who wants the unwanted distraction of an FA Cup final when there is a race on for 4th hey?)

In the league cup there was the super weak team that lost to Woolwich, followed by early round exits to Stoke and Norwich... And don't even get me started on the Europa League and that youth team he sent to Donetsk BBC SPORT | Football | Europe | Tottenham 1-1 S Donetsk (agg 1-3) or the season we couldn't get out of the group stage with Shamrock Rovers.

All clubs have choices about priorities, I get that. But as a supporter I am not going to pay money to watch a match where we have no interest in winning. Sad state of affairs.

Does anyone know how much tickets are for cup games for an adult and kid? My mate has two kids and he can never afford to go to The Lane. He has never been able to take his young lad. I feel I need to help him out and give him the opportunity to give us son his first taste of Spurs! As it's just after Christmas I thought this would be the ideal game

Does anyone know how much tickets are for cup games for an adult and kid? My mate has two kids and he can never afford to go to The Lane. He has never been able to take his young lad. I feel I need to help him out and give him the opportunity to give us son his first taste of Spurs! As it's just after Christmas I thought this would be the ideal game
I think Leicester last season was £25 on general sale. Maybe £10 for a junior.

Here's the ticket news for the match from last season:

FA Cup: Spurs vs Leicester - date and ticket news 14 January 2015 - News - tottenhamhotspur.com

Last edited:
BBC Sport - Football - Fulham 4-0 Tottenham was the peak of it and probably the most disgusting performance of all given our team ability at the time.

I'm still not convinced we had our heart in this BBC Sport - Football - Tottenham 0-2 Portsmouth (aet) with a focus on the Chelsea and Woolwich games in the league. (Who wants the unwanted distraction of an FA Cup final when there is a race on for 4th hey?)

In the league cup there was the super weak team that lost to Woolwich, followed by early round exits to Stoke and Norwich... And don't even get me started on the Europa League and that youth team he sent to Donetsk BBC SPORT | Football | Europe | Tottenham 1-1 S Donetsk (agg 1-3) or the season we couldn't get out of the group stage with Shamrock Rovers.

All clubs have choices about priorities, I get that. But as a supporter I am not going to pay money to watch a match where we have no interest in winning. Sad state of affairs.

Ugh, had forgotten about that Fulham game.

I still havent gotten over that team he sent out against Woolwich. I so hope potch takes this seriously,but i have a feeling he wont.

The sad thing is, is there are fans that would take three points over the cup win. Give me a trophy any day.

Should be a full strength team in this and 100 percent conmited to winning the comoetition

Back
Top Bottom