FA CUP 2015/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope we play as many of the kids as possible and don't burn ourselves out. An FA Cup run on top of Europa League and a top-4 run would not be a good thing for the squad.

I'd love to see us draw an away tie against one of the small clubs, but then again I don't want half of our squad with rolled ankles because of the pitch that looks like Ypres in 2015.

Carlisle away in the dress rehearsal apparently. I've seen pictures of the pitches during the 70s, but Carlisle is currently under water....
Remember the Carling Cup game few years back
AVBdugout.jpg

You got a quote that says he doesn't rate it?

his team selection is all the evidence u need.

also i know a lot of saints fans were pissed off when they had very little to play for in the league, yet he put out a weak team when they were only a few games from the final.

its not a criticism of him before u start.
he feels its a low priority like most teams.

Back
Top Bottom