Exciting New Synergies vs Global Brand, Thursday 27 April, 20:15h GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I found it depressing, ( the facilities get shinier and the football strategy gets worse) I hope that's ok with you 👍

And McDonald's and their ugly shit everywhere is better how? ....The owners wouldn't have to pursue that and other sponsorship deals?

How is Beyonce a "facility" anyway? It's an income stream.

2 more mins and they likely would have. We had 16 minutes from when we scored till the final whistle and never really attempted to win the game.
You know what I mean by what I’m saying but you are obviously happy with setting for a point. If we were closer to them a point might be a decent result but a win could’ve put pressure on them to fuck up in their next few games. We would also get some belief and win our remaining games.
Yeah we didn’t really apply too
Much pressure after 2-2. Gave them the initiative with subs and mindset.

And McDonald's and their ugly shit everywhere is better how? ....The owners wouldn't have to pursue that and other sponsorship deals?

How is Beyonce a "facility" anyway? It's an income stream.

You seem to be in 'Adebayor looking for a new contract' mode when it comes to your role in ENIC PR at the moment.

To be clear, I don't care about the concerts at the stadium, I just don't like that our club is run by people who are great at concert bookings but mediocre at running a top level football team.

Why did he think protecting the point was the right thing to do at that point considering how the game was going?
Agree - may as well go all out and try and win every point and hope Man U or Newc combust. Too late now, perhaps he’s been told Europe is the target eg 7th or above

Didn't bother watching, I have just checked out...
But having seen the score, I would say all just too little too late.....

Don't blame you for not watching, nor for your attitude...but damn it was good to see a bit of fight, even if it is, as you say, too little to late.

We've been so fucking shit that I'm taking any kind of comfort crumbs at the moment!

Seriously? You don't think that having fought back to 2-2 that conceding to lose late on would have had any impact on the players?

A win would have changed nothing, the rest of the season is purely about getting back some good feeling around the club, top 4 is gone and outside of that is totally irrelevant to pretty much everybody. Lose last night for being too gung ho chasing a winner and we head to Anfield with morale completely in the toilet, that could have been devastating.

And as said, we went back to 343, it was hardly giving up on a winner entirely.
Let’s not be kidded here,if Conte or Stellini had sat back after equalising and battering a team at home they’d get destroyed on here. For some reason it’s ok for Mason to be pragmatic and defensive but not those two. Basically the ones applauding last nights result are saying it’s ok to sit back and accept a point when you are at home and on top. Seems to be rules for some and different ones for others.

Decent spirit in the second half but the usual issues remain. (Namely Dier being a complete fucking donkey).

What was also disappointing is the retreat immediately after the equaliser. We had all the momentum and should have been on the front foot going for the kill.

That tells me it's a mentality thing from the players. They were happy with the draw. They can only find their attacking instincts when we are behind and there is no other option.

Why anyone cares where we finish this season is beyond me.

My only hope is that we don't end up in that Conference thingy.

I felt sorry for the real fans that were in attendance last night, sure they fought back a bit but that's the minimum requirement. Sooner this season is over, the better.

Don't blame you for not watching, nor for your attitude...but damn it was good to see a bit of fight, even if it is, as you say, too little to late.

We've been so fucking shit that I'm taking any kind of comfort crumbs at the moment!
And they are small crumbs. We should have went for it. As someone here said if conte sat back after an equaliser and the game there for taking thered be murder.
Absolutely nothing has changed

And they are small crumbs. We should have went for it. As someone here said if conte sat back after an equaliser and the game there for taking thered be murder.

Oh stop fucking whinging.

No wonder everyone thinks spurs fans are the biggest bunch of fickle buggers on the planet.

No need to reply. I don't wish to associate with debbie downers.

:dembelefingers:

The midfield pairing of him and Skipp might be the worst in the league. They do nothing, not great with the ball, pretty poor off of it. You're really not getting much at all from that, and it's one of the (many) reasons as to why the team is so bad at the moment.
Apologies for my rudeness yesterday evening. I'd had a bit too much red wine. You're not a moron - you're just wrong about Skippy, who was one of our best players again last night.

Why anyone cares where we finish this season is beyond me.

My only hope is that we don't end up in that Conference thingy.

I felt sorry for the real fans that were in attendance last night, sure they fought back a bit but that's the minimum requirement. Sooner this season is over, the better.

Rather have no european football than the conference crap. It's not going to be a player magnet, and I doubt we take it seriously enough to win it either.

Could do without the extra games, for sure.

Rather have no european football than the conference crap. It's not going to be a player magnet, and I doubt we take it seriously enough to win it either.

Could do without the extra games, for sure.

I'd be up for it if we use the squad properly, play some youngsters, and get to the stage of not having to play Kane and Son in every single match for the fear of losing.

That said, it's a drain on the coaching staff as well.

It's a tough one, and it's not as if we're above any trophy.

Over the 90 we'd created more than enough chances to win that game.....

Most people expected us to get slaughtered.

How much change were you expecting after 3 training sessions and a new caretaker manager?

Conte drew his first game 0-0 against a shit Everton.

Back
Top Bottom