EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope Dempsey finds some form tonight, this fixture needs a positive outcome, not only for the players, but for the travelling support. COYS.:parker:

....aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, back to the game, I see that Naughton, Walker, Caulker, Sandro (does he count?) and Adebayor are in the team... I wonder what the Lazio fans will make of that?

Well, we're lining up Cavanda, Ciani on the pitch and Onazi as a subs - pity Konko is missing. Hence a good blend ;)

A8UiMApCUAAkDq6.jpg:large

Spurs shuttle buses being attacked by bricks/bottles etc.

Honestly would love to suddenly see loads of Tweets from Spurs fans out there saying loads of Spurs have got off the coaches and chased them away, the Ultras have run away.

Coming from Eastern Europe, Im not surprised you have no idea why Nazi scum make me so angry
Classy, real classy. In criticising Nazis you make a stereotyped comments about Eastern Europeans.

Please, just give it a rest mate. I'm asking you. I'm not trolling you anymore since Flav's thread. Just dial it back and concentrate on the match. That too much to ask?

Back
Top Bottom