EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lazio fans have some fucking dark passengers in their midst, and unless they're prepared to name and shame, and cast them out... then they're ALL compliant!

This. Condemn to everyone else, but amongst your own, keep quiet. This is fucking fascism we are talking about, not Green Street Hoolies.

"@willc_dyett: Cramped in a little shuttlebus on the way to the stadium. Bricks and rocks lobbed at the bus. Fucking away days #loveit #yidsontour"

So I suppose it's AS Roma fans throwing bricks at the buses as well?!

Just as an aside from all the arguing. Is this the first time we've played a competitive game in Rome? I'm trying to remember if we played there in the 70's or 80's?

"@willc_dyett: Cramped in a little shuttlebus on the way to the stadium. Bricks and rocks lobbed at the bus. Fucking away days #loveit #yidsontour"

So I suppose it's AS Roma fans throwing bricks at the buses as well?!

Yup, all Roma fans... the Lazio fans are all tending to their sick Nonnas before heading off to the Jewish orphanage to hand out Chicken soup to the little Yid Kids, then and ONLY then, will they make their way meekly to the stadium (but not before stopping off at Rome's famous Synagogue to offer up a few prayers to Hashem) ...where they will wave their star of David flags and sing Hava-Nagila arm-in-arm with the stinking little Yid fans from that heinous odious Jew club from North Jew London...

fuck me the world is fucked isn't it? Good luck proving your innocence Lazio... fuck you and your far-right neo-Nazi scum fans...

EVEN HITLER WAS HALF-JEWISH... DEAL WITH THAT YOU STOOPID FASCIST CUNTS!

Amazed you remember it at all! A few pints at that strength and I probably wouldnt remember how to walk...
We were on a serious one that day. Finished outside the Pantheon at 2am having been taken into one of the restaurants once it had closed and given free Sambuca. That was after about 12 large beers, including 3 slaloms, and a bottle of wine. Only got four hours sleep that night and were literally skaing the next day. I remember three of the places we went that day, this one being one of them because of the slalom lager. I've got a feeling that we may actually have gone there becaue I was looking for somewhere to watch a Spurs game. Can't remember what game though. The memory was playing up by then.

Can't do that sort of shit anymore. :harryblow:

Back
Top Bottom