Europa League 2012/13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

S.L.R said:
Fuck, don't mention Rafa. Now I need to cry.

Actually I wonder what kind of side Lazio will put out? Calcio teams haven't exactly stormed the Europa League recently. If they go for it though, I think we'll lose if we play the nippers.

Can't see us playing the youngsters with AVB in charge, he wants to go all out in every trophy. Don't expect full strength for the group stage matches though.

SadlerTHFC said:
S.L.R said:
Fuck, don't mention Rafa. Now I need to cry.

Actually I wonder what kind of side Lazio will put out? Calcio teams haven't exactly stormed the Europa League recently. If they go for it though, I think we'll lose if we play the nippers.

Can't see us playing the youngsters with AVB in charge, he wants to go all out in every trophy. Don't expect full strength for the group stage matches though.

Well maybe not 11 youngsters, but there's options. Naughton and Caulker have both got a full season in the PL behind them. Thudd and Dawson seem to be 3rd or 4th choice for there position but are still decent players and offer some experience. Even if AVB plays these guys in the league to rest players for the EL or something like that I wouldn't feel like it was weakening our team considerably. Obviously if you send out a team full of youngsters/second choice players then it's a different matter.

What I find most encouraging about this thread is how welcoming the European fans are and that the UEFA cup still has some respectability outside of the UK. The influx of our European counterparts is a breathe of fresh air.

Considering I probably wasn't that interested last time out, I am actually starting to look forward to it. Which has surprised me as much as anyone else!

Mr Dempsey can play against the Italian team. More of this please. It's almost like watching a fitter VDV.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZR48Cnn9FU[/youtube]

Please find below the ticket details for One Hotspur Members to the UEFA Europa League Away Match fixtures:

Tottenham Hotspur vs Panathinaikos FC
Thursday 4 October, Kick Off 7.00pm (Local Time)
OAKA Stadium, Athens

We have an allocation of 3,500 tickets for this match, priced at £13.

One Hotspur Season Ticket Members can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5.00pm on Wednesday 12 September. Platinum Season Ticket holders are reminded that they must apply for tickets for European away matches.

Applications will then open to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members who will then be able to apply online or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, from 5.00pm on Wednesday 12 September and no later than 5pm on Wednesday 19 September.

Tickets will be despatched to the registered address of the person making the application. In the event that match tickets are oversubscribed for this match they will be allocated in line with the Club's loyalty point scheme.

Loyalty Points: 5

Tottenham Hotspur's Official Travel Partner, Thomas Cook Sport, are currently accepting applications from One Hotspur Members for our away Europa League Group Stage matches. Click here for full details.

Tottenham Hotspur vs NK Maribor
Thursday 25 October, Kick Off 7.00pm (Local Time)
Stadion Ljudski vrt, Maribor

We are still awaiting ticket details for this match. As soon as the information is available we will publish the details on the Club website.

One Hotspur Season Ticket Members can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Wednesday 19 September. Platinum Season Ticket holders are reminded that they must apply for tickets for European away matches.

If we are not oversubscribed with applications for match tickets from Season ticket holders, applications will then open to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members who will then be able to apply online or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, from 5.00pm on Wednesday 19 September and no later than 5pm on Wednesday 3 October.

Tickets for successful applicants will be despatched to the registered address of the person making the application. In the event that match tickets are oversubscribed for this match they will be allocated in line with the Club's loyalty point scheme.

Tottenham Hotspur's Official Travel Partner, Thomas Cook Sport, are currently accepting applications from One Hotspur Members for our away Europa League Group Stage matches. Click here for full details.

Tottenham Hotspur vs S.S. Lazio
Thursday 22 November, Kick Off 7.00 (Local Time)
Olympic Stadium, Rome

We have an allocation of 5,500 tickets for this match. Ticket prices are still to be confirmed by the home team.

One Hotspur Season Ticket Members can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Wednesday 10 October. Platinum Season Ticket holders are reminded that they must apply for tickets for European away matches.

Applications will then open to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members who will then be able to apply online or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, from 5.00pm on Wednesday 10 October and no later than 5pm on Wednesday 24 October.

Tickets for successful applicants will be despatched to the registered address of the person making the application. In the event that match tickets are oversubscribed for this match they will be allocated in line with the Club's loyalty point scheme.

Official Travel Packages Operated by Thomas Cook Sport

All applicants will have their One Hotspur membership details verified by Tottenham Hotspur before their booking will be confirmed. Places cannot be transferred to non-members at any stage.

In the event that places on these trips are oversubscribed, they will be allocated to Season Ticket holders first and then, subject to availability, One Hotspur Lilywhite and Bronze members. Places will be allocated using loyalty points if necessary. Match tickets will be distributed on the outbound journey.

Supporters are advised that these trips will only operate subject to minimum numbers being met.

Hi guys!!!
I have heard that you have reserved for us 1,500 tickets for London's match ... that's an injustice! there are over 5,000 Laziali ready to go to London!

I hope you will give to us at least 3.000...

;)

You won't get more than 1000-1500 tickets due to the amount of police needed to keep you boys in check ;)

Let's make it the hat-trick this year! COYS!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cEFVSCfLH8[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhSfb5jN12Q[/youtube]

therhinospeaks said:
Stansted to Ljubjlana on the Wed, flying back Fri.

2 hour train from there to Maribor. That and a hotel came in at about £125 each all in.

Thats not too bad at all. Guess it's either that or fly to Graz and then on to Maribor by train then.

Back
Top Bottom