Europa League 2012/13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely fantastic draw, just the one I wanted. It's probably the first bit of luck we've had oppo-wise in the whole tournament. Having had one of the toughest groups then the toughest 32 and 16 draw, we get a bit of a lucky break. I fancy us for our first european semi-final for nearly 30 years now. It's been too long, much too long.
It's great Chelsea have to go to Rubin Kazan before playing us, though I guess that will be postponed if they beat Utd in the Cup.
I hope Hugo plays in the away leg at least, the high line with Brad is worse than the Maginot line for the French. The enemy just go round it. :)

Damn you're right, fa cup semi-final is same day chelski are due to play spurs.

otoh we could probably do with a breather too, we'll have been in switzerland 3 days earlier. The match might get reschedule near end of the season and be a 3/4th place decider!

Damn you're right, fa cup semi-final is same day chelski are due to play spurs.

otoh we could probably do with a breather too, we'll have been in switzerland 3 days earlier. The match might get reschedule near end of the season and be a 3/4th place decider!
Yep, I think it's all good either way. But I want Chelsea to beat Utd, pile the fixtures on them. I want them to beat Rubin too.

But it's Europe.

article-1311135-0B1E32DB000005DC-647_468x286.jpg

1445550_w2.jpg

Edit: What's the smurf doing in the cup?

Back
Top Bottom