Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He should start IMO. From what I've seen this season is he, Eriksen, and Kane are our fittest players in the squad. Even late in the games they're still hustling and beating out opponents.
I'm not so much worried about Lamela's fitness, more his effectiveness at a place like Leicester.

He was very lucky not to get sent off at Swansea, and while I think it's vital we play Kane Eriksen and other key players like Loris Fazio and Verts v Foxes, not so sure re Lamela.

We'll see how the day turns out.

If he is given the time, this lad will carve his name on the Tottenham wall of legends. He really is a class above. Watching his cameo at the lane in the park lane lower, you could just see why the price was £30M. Just hope the home fans don't run out of patience with him.

--------------- Kane ---------------
Eriksen -- Ceballos -- Lamela

Here's hoping that's the 2015/2016 deadly four. All soooo young too eh!

If he is given the time, this lad will carve his name on the Tottenham wall of legends. He really is a class above. Watching his cameo at the lane in the park lane lower, you could just see why the price was £30M. Just hope the home fans don't run out of patience with him.

:windy:

Ceballos is probably gonna leave in this window ...

Really? How come?
Ceballos to Marca...

“I’m waiting for January because I’m trying to leave due to a lack of first-team football,” said the Spaniard. I started well, but there are 26 of us in the squad and there are very few opportunities right now. There are some great players here and a lot of depth in the squad.”

... So yeah, it sucks ... I hoped he would have made it here.

Ceballos to Marca...

“I’m waiting for January because I’m trying to leave due to a lack of first-team football,” said the Spaniard. I started well, but there are 26 of us in the squad and there are very few opportunities right now. There are some great players here and a lot of depth in the squad.”

... So yeah, it sucks ... I hoped he would have made it here.

Probably best for all parties really … We haven't had much luck with signing youngsters from Spain in recent years, with Dos Santos, Falque etc

As the season goes by my patience is waning. I still think he needs time to produce something, but I have to question just how long I'm willing to give him. I keep thinking that if he hasn't gotten it sorted by November, l will be done.

No surprise that I'm excited he's back. As others have posted his absence has highlighted our need of him - and that's no dig at Townsy. I just feel like Lamela has taken big strides since last year and is finally healthy enough to be getting the minutes he needs to develop. Hopefully he'll have a strong second half to the season. Despite his red boots :llorisserious:

Im still not sure about him..every game i have seen him play he forces the issue way to much and he can look like bambi on ice. a Kane style transformation in the gym is what i think he needs. he needs to bulk up and learn basic football knowledge. the good thing about him is that he seems to be a grafter so he wont shy away from it all.

Back
Top Bottom