Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I w
I still can't understand how he stayed on the pitch after that last one on fabregas. It was late and deliberate. I neve get bored of watching it
I wonder if Twattenberg was trying to even things out. The straight leg tackle by Oscar on Mason while not as visul stunning was more of a red card than anything Dier did. I wonder did the ref decide "I could send them both off....nah I'll just forget it happened".

Created this.

giphy.gif

What did you think about Vazquez on Sterling last night? Shocking tackle.

A red all night long!

Even Vazquez looked embarrassed

Cowardly tackle similar of Roy Keanes' on Alfy Harland!

But don't tell Sausage Vince he loves Roy!

:avbhumph:

I came across this in an interview with Dier. Couldn't help smiling;

“I think I handled Costa well,” Dier says. “He is the kind of guy that you need to be nice to. I see all these people trying to fight him. I’m not sure that’s the way to go. At the beginning, I wanted to make sure he knew I wasn’t going to roll over but after that he seemed fine to me. Obviously we both speak Portuguese and we spoke a lot during the game. It was all good-humoured. There wasn’t any malice from either side.”

Should have mentioned, that was post League Cup Final!

Tottenham’s Eric Dier: Some people forget I’m essentially a foreign player

Back
Top Bottom