England's IRA chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

celtic-fans-unveil-their-anti-poppy-banner-image-1-53142935.jpg

That whole schtick is so fucking tired and reductive. It's like those people have absolutely no capacity for original thought.

The issue shouldn't be whether the words of the chants are offensive. We should be questioning why they've not come up with any decent new material. It's cringeworthy
i guess by that you find 1882 cringeworthy as virtually none of the songs are original?

But has anyone asked a member of the IRA if THEY are offended with these remarks?

:troll:

Thank god the premier league returns this weekend, I'd rather watch spurs than go through any more of this B roll!

I will hold you to that when we have made Hull look like Barcelona...

You will be begging for political controversy threads!

For fuck sake there a fucking bunch of bigots,Let them sing about sending edwards army home.Who gives a fuck about a bunch of bare ass savages ,and a shit football team.

Back
Top Bottom