Disloyalty confessions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Me.

I can honestly say that I've never left WHL early, nor do I turn us off when watching TV just because we're losing. If I'm honest, I don't understand that mentality.

While l can understand Builder for that one, I agree. My thinking is that you're never going to see last gasp equalisers and dramatic late winners if you leave early. They're the best bits.

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned...
When I was a kid, I spent some time at Gt Ormond St Hospital.
Just before Christmas 1985, I was recovering from an op, and was still quite heavily sedated... coming round to the sight of Kenny Sansom (who was holding my hand) Viv Anderson who, (my Mum later informed me) was crying , and a very young Martin Keown sat around my bed.
I honestly thought I'd died and gone to hell.
They asked me what team I supported, I meekly told them Spurs, and they laughed. Worst thing is, I let them sign my autograph book (we all had them in those days) which to my shame, I have kept!

But it's OK, 'cos their '85 team was shit, so I didn't feel too bad about fraternising with the enemy!

So Help Me Lord!

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned...
When I was a kid, I spent some time at Gt Ormond St Hospital.
Just before Christmas 1985, I was recovering from an op, and was still quite heavily sedated... coming round to the sight of Kenny Sansom (who was holding my hand) Viv Anderson who, (my Mum later informed me) was crying , and a very young Martin Keown sat around my bed.
I honestly thought I'd died and gone to hell.
They asked me what team I supported, I meekly told them Spurs, and they laughed. Worst thing is, I let them sign my autograph book (we all had them in those days) which to my shame, I have kept!

But it's OK, 'cos their '85 team was shit, so I didn't feel too bad about fraternising with the enemy!

So Help Me Lord!

could have been worse........

sav-379792.jpg

When England played in the Euro championship (the one held in England) and I cheered Seaman during the penalty shootout..... I did wash my mouth out afterwards though!

once liked Theo Walcott on facebook acidentally.
had to move to a cave for a while. :walkercry:

no soap can get this dirt off me. nivea lemon and honeygrass shower gel got close tho

For me it's three-fold.

1) I love watching Spurs no matter what
2) It costs far too much to leave early (how many people leave early AND complain about ticket prices?)
3) I wouldn't leave a cinema before the end - why a football match? No different in my eyes.

I have left cinemas early, but that's not for this thread :chadliblow:

My confession...well let's start by saying my mums side of the family are all Woolwich. My Dad was a Yid. He took me to a Spurs Chelsea in 1969, after my mum had divorced him and when I was 4/5.
One of my uncles used to have shop in Highbury and my mum would drop us off there to be babysat on a Saturday. My cousins took me over to watch Woolwich reserves as Mc Donald was playing, trying to convert me.
I hated it there.
I refused to go again. I was about 6.
That's the only good thing my Dad ever did for me, pick me up from the halfway house we were staying in & take me Spurs in 1969. I saw the cunt once since then.

So, I have actually been to see Woolwich.

I used to have a Chelsea crest panini sticker on my pencil case at school as they were one of the other teams I liked a little bit (back in 95. I felt sorry for them getting pasted by United in the fa cup final)

I wildly celebrated liveepool's champions league comeback win with a Liverpool mate. I actually quite liked them up to that point and always wanted them to win stuff ahead of the other top teams (we were noway near) I guess I got caught up in the emotion of it all.

I own an Woolwich shirt. It was given to me by my gooner boss to wear on a company away day as a forfeit for losing a game. I decided to keep it until the day we finished above them and send it back to him torn up with an insulting note (I've left that company)

Sadly we keep finishing below them and when I went back to my parents' house the other week it is still there in a box in the garage.

God I feel dirty now!

Horrible wanker of a man. Cheated Ireland wouldn't tire passing on him
Don't know if it's disloyal because I'd imagine a lot of yiddos feel the same way, but I've always had a really hard time hating Henry. He was a magnificent player and is pretty chill on tv.

Shame he had to play for that cunting lot.
Great player, but I think he's shit on TV, a load of pseudo intellectual bull. And the handball v Ireland. Nah.

The man's an unfettered cunt

Back
Top Bottom