Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah that’s one of his assets. He is strong and can shield it.

But it falls apart weighed up against the negatives. Fulham came with energy and pressed in packs and he couldn’t cope.

When teams get stretched and he can play in space (e.g second half vs Villa) he can do good work.
I think the fact that Spurs are (according to reliable PO'K) looking to buy wingers this summer makes me think Ange agrees with us on this...

Will continue this discussion on transfer thread.

Central or bust tbh.

Going into next season, he should effectively just be replacing Lo Celso. Except he can keep himself fit.

New RW should be high priority with a 6

Honestly think he was better than Johnson, Werner, Maddison, Lo Celso, Son and Richarlison today.

None of them played well, but Kulusevski was the best of a bad bunch.

He kept going and set up chances today.
Not his fault we lost.
He will start and play the whole game in our next fixture.

He did? Can you name the chances?

He lost the ball more than anybody else on the pitch. So yeah I guess he ‘kept going’ but not in a way which was beneficial to anybody other than Fulham, who were probably thrilled to get the ball back repeatedly.

Oh and fan-fucking-tastic. I’m sure everyone is absolutely buzzing to watch the human slug cut on to his left and lose the ball 100 more times next game. Hurray for him.

He lost the ball more than anybody else on the pitch. So yeah I guess he ‘kept going’ but not in a way which was beneficial to anybody other than Fulham, who were probably thrilled to get the ball back repeatedly.

Oh and fan-fucking-tastic. I’m sure everyone is absolutely buzzing to watch the human slug cut on to his left and lose the ball 100 more times next game. Hurray for him.
I have better things to do with my time than have faux arguments with faux fans.

Just to add on to this point...its not like Kulu created that much either...for example Kulu has 10 big chances created...Son has 17 (2nd behind salah)...and Son has primarily been the striker this season..Son isn't even known for being the most creative player either if we are being honest.

Kulu isn't a terrible passer...but its like some fans act like he's prime Eriksen or something.

feels like he often holds onto the ball until he loses it. He’ll do something well but then wont release it. Just seems to have blinkers on. Much better if just played the ball quicker and played more combinations.

Back
Top Bottom