Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol no it isn’t people get called gooners on here all the time. Usually by little babies who can’t handle a conversation which isn’t ‘all their players are shit and ours are amazing’.

Yep, and none of it had anything to do with Kulusevski.

Only one person I have ever called a Gooner and that's you and only when you have had a massive wank about Rice or Arteta. this time Odourguard.

Only one person I have ever called a Gooner and that's you and only when you have had a massive wank about Rice or Arteta. this time Odourguard.

Erm, all I said about Odegaard was that he is the type who can control a tempo. You just went all emotional on me.

Anyway, like I said. This is all because you’ve run out of ways to defend Kulusevski. If this is your coping mechanism then so be it.

Erm, all I said about Odegaard was that he is the type who can control a tempo. You just went all emotional on me.

Anyway, like I said. This is all because you’ve run out of ways to defend Kulusevski. If this is your coping mechanism then so be it.

All you said? Keep telling yourself that. You love to wax lyrical about gooners.

For the record Odourguard doesn't control shit. He was meant to be a KDB like goal and assists machine but as soon as that narrative got busted then this "control the game" waffle started from the armies of gooner-friendly media hacks. He's just a half decent 10 that can run a bit.

Most people just think controlling the game means making short passes and not losing the ball. They call it cycling the ball or some other pish.

All you said? Keep telling yourself that. You love to wax lyrical about gooners.

For the record Odourguard doesn't control shit. He was meant to be a KDB like goal and assists machine but as soon as that narrative got busted then this "control the game" waffle started from the armies of gooner-friendly media hacks. He's just a half decent 10 that can run a bit.

Most people just think controlling the game means making short passes and not losing the ball. They call it cycling the ball or some other pish.

Yawwwn. You’re so dumb, man. You’ve ran out of any space for arguments and you’re rattled so you’re reduced to this totally irrelevant gooner bollocks.

Sterling at city was definitely better than Kulu (though i did think sterling was overrated...), with that said IDK if i would take sterling over kulu this season....sterling hasnt played well at all honestly.

They’ve got the exact same numbers except one has lost the ball a bazillion more times, played 600 odd more minutes, and isn’t past his prime.

Anyway, we can compare him to Palmer instead .. miles clear in any role.

Leave me out of it

Are you one of the flag wavers at the Emirates?

Sterling at city was definitely better than Kulu (though i did think sterling was overrated...), with that said IDK if i would take sterling over kulu this season....sterling hasnt played well at all honestly.
Peak Sterling put up numbers Kulusevski will never get near. City had his best years though, good business selling him when they did.

Peak Sterling put up numbers Kulusevski will never get near. City had his best years though, good business selling him when they did.

And he was a fucking menace. Yeah he was frustrating as hell (many a time facepalming as an England fan) with the head down dribble style and his struggles with kicking the ball, but off the ball and running with it he was a constant danger. For a couple of seasons at City he was right up there with the best players in the world. Different stratosphere to someone like Kulu.

He starts every game.
Ange out?

Yep, you can't disagree with the manager on one particular thing without thinking he should be sacked on the spot, good one mate.

Also - we don't have realistic Kulu alternatives. We clearly like inverted wingers and he's the only left footed winger. You can see what he does tracking back and why he plays, that doesn't automatically equate to 'Ange loves him' .. more that Ange makes do.

ALL the preliminary reports suggest we are going to be in for at least one wide player in the summer so don't be shocked if Ange's 'love' of Kulu dies out very quickly when we have realistic alternatives to him on the right.

Back
Top Bottom