Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thought of a new chant for the lad:
To the tune of kolo, kolo kolo, kolo kolo, kolo TOURE.. yaya, yaya...

We've got this:

Kulu, Kulu Kulu, Kulu Kulu, Kulu Kulu SEVSKI

Pedro, pedro pedro, pedro pedro, pedro pedro PORRO

Kulu just needs to produce. Produce goals and assists like Kane and Son did during their career. I want my wingers to not just cross balls in or make key passes. They got to be able to score. That is the only thing I care about.
Sorry, but the game is not as simple as goals and assists are the only thing that matters.

Give me a good all around player that has average end product any day over a black hole that has more goals/assists.

Not saying kulu is that player I want… just that judging a player purely based off goals is a mistake.

I don't think he is tough enough to play there. Maddison gets hit rides it and goes again. Not sure think Kulu maybe a bit sweet....

Reports suggest Kulu wants to play a central role but managwra keep putting him out on the right.

He certainly doesn’t fit the profile of a RW in Ange’s system. Maybe he’s getting a chance to prove himself ?

Don’t even think Ange knows what his best XI is right now. He’ll probably spend most of the first half of the season trying to figure it out

Reports suggest Kulu wants to play a central role but managwra keep putting him out on the right.

He certainly doesn’t fit the profile of a RW in Ange’s system. Maybe he’s getting a chance to prove himself ?

Don’t even think Ange knows what his best XI is right now. He’ll probably spend most of the first half of the season trying to figure it out
With how injury prone Lo Celso and Maddison are, he'd get to play there at some point, no need to rush it.

It's not a question of cutting inside or not. It's about the execution and speed of thought and action.

Kulu, when he was playing well, constantly cut inside, but he did it decisively, and quickly, making it a nightmare for defenders to keep up. He also had an immense about dribbling success, like when he sat Mings on his arse.

Right now both him and Son are extremely hesitant and slow when given time and space. Kulu often has loads of space in front of him but chooses not to shoot for some reason.

Agree about Kulu, but Son really grew into the game on Saturday and used the space he had to create chances rather than shoot, could have had 2 or 3 assists

Did you watch the last gam

Well yeh.... He got an assist by hitting the by-line......... You always see him make that play at various times during a game.

The point is he's not incapable; he just needs to mix his game up.

He also needs to get a few more shots off (like he did before Conte stole his and Sonny's souls).

Well yeh.... He got an assist by hitting the by-line......... You always see him make that play at various times during a game.

The point is he's not incapable; he just needs to mix his game up.

He also needs to get a few more shots off (like he did before Conte stole his and Sonny's souls).

He seems to be shooting like he is crossing it.

Conte really fucked with their heads.

He seems to be shooting like he is crossing it.

Conte really fucked with their heads.

Both Kulu and Son need to put the ball in the box/dangerous areas if they want to keep their spots. You’re right they’re playing too safe.

They need to cross it in and trust our players will arrive in those danger areas. It’s how we scored both of our goals vs United.

Stop Motion Yes GIF by Mouse

Back
Top Bottom