Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Deal with it. Your post:

Millbanks:
What you actually said was...
" gibbs131 said:
"You may want to watch the goal again. They played it into the vast space where Rose was trotting back to fill. It was Rose daydreaming."

NO CONTEXT.

What I actually ACTUALLY said was:

You may want to watch the goal again. They played it into the vast space where Rose was trotting back to fill. It was Rose daydreaming.

If you put Rose next to Fazio, his form will go down the toilet too.

It's pochs fault. He's playing with 2 wingbacks too high up the pitch. We got done down those channels again.

We need a flat back 4. Not wingbacks. Otherwise Jan will be stuck in no mans land and constantly pressured, and the Fazios, Kabouls, Jan's and Chiriches will get sent off, give away penalties adnauseum until we stop our wingbacks wandering.

If a team can stop Kane, Ade, Eriksen, Lamela, Mason, Bentaleb, Dembele, Capoue etc from dominating the midfield and stopping us from scoring then I can live with that.

What I can't fucking stand about us is how easy we are to rip apart diagonally. It really is time for Eriksen and co to step up.

And Rose and Dier to step back. Litterally. Help us defend! Jesus Christ! Haha.

Not only that, I posted a video too. mentioned Jan, Dier fuck I mentioned everyone and blame Poch.

You should actually apologize to me for taking all context out of my argument and posting one paragraph out of it to make me look like I was blaming an individual.
3 men bearing down on Jan? Cabella clear shot on goal?

No? Didn't think so.

Pathetic little liar.

(And FYI, I didn't quote the whole post because my response wasn't relevant to all of it. You crossed about 9 different subjects. I don't care for your feelings on wingbacks, therefore didn't quote it. That isn't out of context, in fact quite the opposite).

Dodge. Dodge. Dodge.

You should actually apologize to me for taking all context out of my argument and posting one paragraph out of it to make me look like I was blaming an individual.
Oh yes, of course. My apologies. Apologies for quoting your bullshit and trying to make sense of it. It won't happen again.

Rose was one of our best players on sunday, and has been this season. Everywhere I look, I read the same. Not just on here. Expert opinions. Analytical breakdowns. All of them.
Except you. Only YOU think he has been a liability all season.

I'll give you one guess as to who is right, and who is a biased little know-it-all liar.

Oh yes, of course. My apologies. Apologies for quoting your bullshit and trying to make sense of it. It won't happen again.

Rose was one of our best players on sunday, and has been this season. Everywhere I look, I read the same. Not just on here. Expert opinions. Analytical breakdowns. All of them.

I'll give you one guess as to who is right, and who is a biased little know-it-all liar.

Deal with it. Your post:
Millbanks:
What you actually said was...
" gibbs131 said:
"You may want to watch the goal again. They played it into the vast space where Rose was trotting back to fill. It was Rose daydreaming."

NO CONTEXT.

What I actually ACTUALLY said was:

You may want to watch the goal again. They played it into the vast space where Rose was trotting back to fill. It was Rose daydreaming.

If you put Rose next to Fazio, his form will go down the toilet too.

It's pochs fault. He's playing with 2 wingbacks too high up the pitch. We got done down those channels again.

We need a flat back 4. Not wingbacks. Otherwise Jan will be stuck in no mans land and constantly pressured, and the Fazios, Kabouls, Jan's and Chiriches will get sent off, give away penalties adnauseum until we stop our wingbacks wandering.

If a team can stop Kane, Ade, Eriksen, Lamela, Mason, Bentaleb, Dembele, Capoue etc from dominating the midfield and stopping us from scoring then I can live with that.

What I can't fucking stand about us is how easy we are to rip apart diagonally. It really is time for Eriksen and co to step up.

And Rose and Dier to step back. Litterally. Help us defend! Jesus Christ! Haha.

Not only that, I posted a video too. mentioned Jan, Dier fuck I mentioned everyone and blame Poch.

You were blaming an individual - you were blaming Rose - as anyone who's read your deranged ramblings will know. Surely you're not denying that you were blaming Rose? It's been your entire argument for fucks sake. Millbanks didn't make you look like that - you did.

Pathetic little liar.

I didn't quote the whole post because my response wasn't relevant to all of it. You crossed about 9 different subjects. I don't care for your feelings on wingbacks, therefore didn't quote it. That isn't out of context, in fact quite the opposite)..

:pochserious:

You cut out:

Gibbs131
"It's Pochs fault."

Taken from my initial, first, complete, SINGLE post.

Not relevant to the context of blame?

:pochserious:

You cut out:

Gibbs131
"It's Pochs fault."

Taken from my initial, first, complete, SINGLE post.

Not relevant to the context of blame?
Are you arguing with yourself now?

Oh my, we're in for a treat.

How can I take your posts seriously, you said Jan had 3 men bearing down on him!! You made up a scenario to defend your argument!!

You're funny Gibbsy. A nutcase, but funny.

I don't get this Danny Rose was our best attacking player, which is the problem he is a defender first. When we play at home it's easy for the opposition to counter because both fullbacks rush forward at every attack. Often leaving our centre backs exposed. Look at the league table and look at the goals we concede over the last couple of years.

Why is it that Dawson turned shit and slow but John Terry can still play at the highest level. It's because Chelsea's fullbacks are defenders first and don't leave him exposed to pacey forwards. Rose has improved but he's got to learn to mix it up a bit. When we played with Ekotto and Corluka there first thoughts were to pass it to Bale or Lennon and occasionally support the attacks.

Now it's just to predictable we know that are fullbacks are going to push forward every attack, our wingers are going to cut inside, Adebeyor going to move to the wings to find space. And the opposition is going to sit back and hit us on the counter leaving our poor old centre backs exposed and looking shit with the fullbacks jogging back too late.

We have a big problem with the way we set up at home and the predictability of our fullbacks in my opinion. We are just so open for counter attacks.

I don't get this Danny Rose was our best attacking player, which is the problem he is a defender first. When we play at home it's easy for the opposition to counter because both fullbacks rush forward at every attack. Often leaving our centre backs exposed. Look at the league table and look at the goals we concede over the last couple of years.

Why is it that Dawson turned shit and slow but John Terry can still play at the highest level. It's because Chelsea's fullbacks are defenders first and don't leave him exposed to pacey forwards. Rose has improved but he's got to learn to mix it up a bit. When we played with Ekotto and Corluka there first thoughts were to pass it to Bale or Lennon and occasionally support the attacks.

Now it's just to predictable we know that are fullbacks are going to push forward every attack, our wingers are going to cut inside, Adebeyor going to move to the wings to find space. And the opposition is going to sit back and hit us on the counter leaving our poor old centre backs exposed and looking shit with the fullbacks jogging back too late.

We have a big problem with the way we set up at home and the predictability of our fullbacks in my opinion. We are just so open for counter attacks.
Nor do I. I didn't say he was our best attacking player. Please don't misquote me.

When teams play 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 why is it necessary to have 4 defenders theoretically dealing with one forward? To push your fullbacks up is sound in theory at least.

You're actually right. I think it's fitting that you drive me off the forum. Not exactly been at loggerheads with you but you were the final push I needed.

Put an ole Gibbsy notch on your bed post.

How about stop acting the nob and I won't have to.

Gibbsy, I genuinely like you, I agree with a lot you say but dragging every thread into a slanging match is getting on my shrivelled borderline childlike penis.

As self appointed board police and by far the biggest cunt on here it will be my duty if you persist to end your TFC tenure.

The choice is yours.

When teams play 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 why is it necessary to have 4 defenders theoretically dealing with one forward? To push your fullbacks up is sound in theory at least.
Yes I agree but not every single attack like ours do it makes us to predictable especially at home were teams sit deep. They should mix up their play more give the opposition wide players something to think about.

N

no you're right you didn't say he was our best attacking players that was my opinion. You said he's been one of our best players this season I assumed you meant offensively.
I mean in general, he has been one of our better, more consistent performers. Simple as that.

How about stop acting the nob and I won't have to.

Gibbsy, I genuinely like you, I agree with a lot you say but dragging every thread into a slanging match is getting on my shrivelled borderline childlike penis.

As self appointed board police and by far the biggest cunt on here it will be my duty if you persist to end your TFC tenure.

The choice is yours.
1121.gif

Carlito...... its time....

I wouldn't have given anyone else so many chances....this is it Mens...last chance saloon.

I don't think he can resist......so I'm sure you will get your burial.

Thanks mate, will buy you a pint at the Man U game at Christmas, have a great weekend, Tottenham Hotspur.... Shit on the Villa!!!!

article-1317105-0B72331C000005DC-844_634x319.jpg

Back
Top Bottom