Daniel In Talks To Sell Spurs ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yes but unlike them we won jack shit in years is for me winning either would be like winning the lottery and having a threesome with 2 hot babes at the same time

So you can understand why "a lot" would want their lot out?

:mourfacepalm:

Alasdair Gold with interesting article. Declared a hoax by the club.

Airfixx Airfixx tonight

tumblr_inline_mgldwgA9EQ1qgu9dg.gif

Probably bollocks but I hope it's true, Enic have took Spurs as far as they can and further than they ever thought they could of, another 15 years of them just doesn't excite me.
I kind of agree... but am just worried about what heap of dodgy overseas shit we could get instead.

Bingo!

Regardless of what one thinks of Levy there are far worse owners in our league alone.
There are better too.

As long as I’m involved in the interview process for any replacement that’s fine. I don’t like to brag but I’m a pretty good judge of character.

poirot_dead_mans_folly_37.jpg

Back
Top Bottom