Daniel In Talks To Sell Spurs ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've actually spent an afternoon and had a meal with the said Mr Gold a few years ago.. He is a decent Chap and has some very good connections at the club, although I must admit he has gone a bit media type in the past year or so.
I like him, I think he is the closest to the club out of all British journos. I just don’t view him as a “scoop” breaker, he’s basically just a voice from the club.

So if something comes from him it’s usually what club wants us to think, you just got to take it with a pinch of salt.

Levy has done some good and some bad. Transfer window last minute deals and not pushing us on and taking a bit more of a risk when we were almost there under Redknapp and Poch are my biggest bugbears, especially the latter when you look at how Liverpool acted in a similar position 2 years ago. Equally we're in a much better position than we were under Sugar, 11 years of top 6 is a world away from mid table and the odd relegation scrap. What i dont get however is people getting offended like its some sort of disloyalty when you criticise him. He is the current custodian, he isnt the club and when he has sold up and is sipping mojitos in the Bahamas we'll still be going to N17 in the pouring rain. He is there to be shot at and with the money he earns that comes with the territory. Doesnt mean he is all bad but he isnt beyond reproach.
Great post, Archie

There are a few on here, not many but a few, whom I'm convinced would support another club if ENIC sold up and Levy became involved there.

The God like worship he attracts is seriously disturbing. Obscene given His record of 1 league cup in 20 years.
Probably unprecedented in football tbh

Alasdair Gold with interesting article. Declared a hoax by the club.

Airfixx Airfixx tonight

tumblr_inline_mgldwgA9EQ1qgu9dg.gif

I've heard the new buyers are Gold and Sullivan. The icing on the cake is Karren Brady is coming with them and will take care of the day to day running of the club.
If this isn't a sign that Messi is joining, I don't know what is.. What a day...

I'm convinced would support another club if ENIC sold up and Levy became involved there.

The God like worship he attracts is seriously disturbing. Obscene given His record of 1 league cup in 20 years.
Probably unprecedented in football tbh
There is one comedy halfwit dimfuck (enics main cocksucker hipster) who remains supreme over all,
sweet lord bless him .

1) I was responding to talk of league finishes. (Surely no-one has the desire to dismantle the Chav/BM debacle all over again?)
2) The ground work to make us top 4 contenders was done in the preceding 10-15 years.... We didn't merely luck out in getting to that point; much like Poch isn't exclusively to thank for us getting into the CL when he did.

Due props to Poch; my point takes nothing away from him.

I agree groundwork was done but IMO there were always 4 better teams than us before Poch and we were outsiders for top 4 with Poch that changed and we were easily top 4 , we were miles away after Bale left and Poch improved us massively, whatever Spurs achieved in Poch era is mostly down to Poch himself and the emergence of Harry Kane.

Levy has done some good and some bad. Transfer window last minute deals and not pushing us on and taking a bit more of a risk when we were almost there under Redknapp and Poch are my biggest bugbears, especially the latter when you look at how Liverpool acted in a similar position 2 years ago. Equally we're in a much better position than we were under Sugar, 11 years of top 6 is a world away from mid table and the odd relegation scrap. What i dont get however is people getting offended like its some sort of disloyalty when you criticise him. He is the current custodian, he isnt the club and when he has sold up and is sipping mojitos in the Bahamas we'll still be going to N17 in the pouring rain. He is there to be shot at and with the money he earns that comes with the territory. Doesnt mean he is all bad but he isnt beyond reproach.

Back
Top Bottom