Dan James.....?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Update:

Still Team Hell No.

team-hell-no.gif

He roasted Shaw today. He was a constant threat down the flank and scored. His pace is incredible. If nothing else opposing teams would have to think twice about leaving him 1v1 against their left back. That alone gives him an edge on what Spurs currently have.

You're either Welsh or Dan James himself.

I just think he's really shit. The definition of a speed merchant. Has zero technique and absolutely no footballing intelligence. Probably wouldn't do any worse than Emerson but it's like comparing Horse shit to Camel shit really.

Diplomacy solves nothing, when a frank opinion is needed.

Now, tell us what you really think.

Diplomacy solves nothing, when a frank opinion is needed.

Now, tell us what you really think.

Another thing that pissed me off with the Welsh Forrest Gump was that when he was at United, people would talk and act like he was 18 and still learning the game. I guess just because he's baby-faced. But he was like 22/23 at that time.

Back
Top Bottom