Dan James.....?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kosher Kid

Ready to cut you down
Just watched him against United off the bench?

Would he have been any worse than Royal or Spurs other options down the right hand side? He looked a real handful to me. Very quick.

Just watched him against United off the bench?

Would he have been any worse than Royal or Spurs other options down the right hand side? He looked a real handful to me. Very quick.
He’s an attacker not a RWB. He’s also pretty shit other than his pace so not for me! Wasn’t good enough for Leeds

He’s an attacker not a RWB. He’s also pretty shit other than his pace so not for me! Wasn’t good enough for Leeds
He roasted Shaw today. He was a constant threat down the flank and scored. His pace is incredible. If nothing else opposing teams would have to think twice about leaving him 1v1 against their left back. That alone gives him an edge on what Spurs currently have.

Spence can do anything James could. It's clear Conte wants way more.
Maybe. I just remembered us being linked with Dan James before he went to Fulham and people were going mad about us even thinking about signing him. From what I saw today he would have given us something. Definitely more than I have seen this season down the Spurs right. He has got EPL and big club experience is what I was thinking. No question marks over his attitude.

Finally! The new stadium and its revenue streams starts to kick in.

We could only have dreamed of this kind of signing in years gone by.

Finally! The new stadium and its revenue streams starts to kick in.

We could only have dreamed of this kind of signing in years gone by.
Episode 14 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

To be fair, he changed the game today
United were well on top until he came on. Fulham battered them after he came on and he was involved in most of what was good about their play. Very unlucky to not get at least a point by the end. They were robbed tbh.

I know he's not a desirable player but he has something. He was so quick.

United were well on top until he came on. Fulham battered them after he came on and he was involved in most of what was good about their play. Very unlucky to not get at least a point by the end. They were robbed tbh.

I know he's not a desirable player but he has something. He was so quick.
Spence is as quick.

I feel bad for Doherty and Spence. Crowd are booing Royal and Kulu has basically begged Conte publicly to play Doherty; yet he ignores them both.

He's telling Levy to sort it out isn't he? He doesn't want any of them.

Premonition: The star of the world cup, Real Madrid will then pay £1 ,000,000,000 for him, he will then play for Real Madrid Castilla Club de Fútbol for the rest of his career, earning £1,000,000 per week 🎱 🧙‍♂️

No, it isn't.

What will actually happen is he will run very fast but produce nothing of note. He will float around the lower echelons of the premier league for a few years before scratching out a living in league 2.

He'll eventually retire at 34 as a Yeovil "legend", having provided 5 goals, 7 assists and an immeasurable number of really fast bursts down the wing resulting in goal kicks, from 81 appearances.

On his 36th birthday he'll look back on his World Cup 2022 group stage exit as his "what could've been" moment. He'll settle into life as a window fitter at the local mobile home manufacturer and the Mirror will do a piece on him in 2035 explaining how he should've been the next big thing in Euro 2024.

Pound shop Aaron Lennon.

Back
Top Bottom