Crystal Palace being sold...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

93%!!!! Fucking hell!!!

I can't see this at all. What does it say?

edit: NVM. It came through in the quote of your post for my reply. And quite bitchin about CP's finances. They might be the next London club to take Mou off our hands in his inexorable slide down the league to a level more befitting of his football.

Palace have lost ยฃ60m, to be expected but their wage to revenue is a staggering 93%!!!
Yeah, it finally came through. I posted an edit.

Their wage/turnover has alway been crazy. They make so little from that Selhurst Park dump that it is only reasonable that their safe place in the PL has been funded by TV money. Owners talking about new stadium and new training ground but it never materializes.

They're talking about Dyche FFS. Folks complaining about Roy's football and the owners are thinking of moving to Dyche. Christ!

They must be among the favourites to go down next season. They will have to gut their first team squad to reduce the wage bill and put out a mix of free contracts and youth team players. Zaha will finally leave I guess.

They must be among the favourites to go down next season. They will have to gut their first team squad to reduce the wage bill and put out a mix of free contracts and youth team players. Zaha will finally leave I guess.
Well that won't be difficult seeing as around 97.3% of their squad is out of contract in the summer.

I think their chairman got stuck in a glitch of just perpetually giving a new contract to Zaha and never anyone else.

Well that won't be difficult seeing as around 97.3% of their squad is out of contract in the summer.

I think their chairman got stuck in a glitch of just perpetually giving a new contract to Zaha and never anyone else.
Wow, so zero income from sales except whatever they get for Zaha. They are really fucked.

Palace was never but a day out for the family. Try run a premier club on a budget. Fukkin hell Parish you one time wonder!

Yeah, it finally came through. I posted an edit.

Their wage/turnover has alway been crazy. They make so little from that Selhurst Park dump that it is only reasonable that their safe place in the PL has been funded by TV money. Owners talking about new stadium and new training ground but it never materializes.

They're talking about Dyche FFS. Folks complaining about Roy's football and the owners are thinking of moving to Dyche. Christ!
Dyche is no mug. His crib with burnley is lack of spending. Itll be worse there

Dyche is no mug. His crib with burnley is lack of spending. Itll be worse there
It's the style of Roy's safe football that they hate. And irrespective of what you think about Dyche's job at Burnley he has never been described as an exponent of expansive football. He's the type of manager that agenda-driven folks like Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ would have it in for from the start...spewing his hatred and vitriol thus dooming the manager's stint from the off. Just like he has done for our dear Mou! Screw you Guids!

Back
Top Bottom