Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

weve got an absolute GEM here! must be made captain next year to show how valued he is. this is the exact character we need to take us out of spursyism.

if players cant look around and see him as a teammate and feed off his energy they wanna fuck off and stop wasting our time. get him the arm band ASAP. proper leader of men. however he will need actual men with him, pansies ducking out of duals and ducking headers aint going to work.

shows how much he rates the front line when hes asking midfielders to cover him so he can go and deal with it! get this guy some quality so he can do his actual job and not have to go and cover for incompetent shit up front. madrid will come knocking soon!

weve got an absolute GEM here! must be made captain next year to show how valued he is. this is the exact character we need to take us out of spursyism.

if players cant look around and see him as a teammate and feed off his energy they wanna fuck off and stop wasting our time. get him the arm band ASAP. proper leader of men. however he will need actual men with him, pansies ducking out of duals and ducking headers aint going to work.

shows how much he rates the front line when hes asking midfielders to cover him so he can go and deal with it! get this guy some quality so he can do his actual job and not have to go and cover for incompetent shit up front. madrid will come knocking soon!
He should have been captain this season.

But that’s spurs mentality, just give the captains armband to our longest serving player who, whilst a great player on his day, has no visible leadership qualities

We need a couple more players with that mentality. I was very hopeful Biss had, but it doesn't seem to be the case. We need guys who lay their nuts and ankles on the line

Play him DM, bring Drag to RCB. Solves several of our issues namely no one who can shoot from distance in midfield, not enough physicality in midfield and poor ability at heading for defensive corners
It's a very decent shout. Also Drag is very likely a much better player than we've seen so far. He needs games to show us.

We actually miss Kane's defensive abilities almost as much as his goals

He's had some bad games but since that Chelsea game he's really stepped up since in his maturity. Particularly against Woolwich I think he showed real captain quality and I'd be completely OK with him having the armband.

Watch this dude on the third goal. I like him and he is a good player but man he gets away with so much due to his "pashun", huge part of why we're so vulnerable at set pieces and aerials overall.

Watch this dude on the third goal. I like him and he is a good player but man he gets away with so much due to his "pashun", huge part of why we're so vulnerable at set pieces and aerials overall.

I dunno man; hes a relatively little guy for a CB v a big gangly fucker in Gakpo............

Meanwhile, he was blocking shit left right and center today and one of the few (only?) I'd have given any credit to today before our late rally.

Back
Top Bottom