Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi All,

Here in peace, just wondering what does your 1882 stand for? and also what is the Lane like for home games atmosphere wise, you make much noise, was last down in 97 but cannot remember it, and seen a lot of you guys on the tele, but obviously you do not get the real atmosphere. Looking forward to a good day out Saturday.

Hi All,

Here in peace, just wondering what does your 1882 stand for? and also what is the Lane like for home games atmosphere wise, you make much noise, was last down in 97 but cannot remember it, and seen a lot of you guys on the tele, but obviously you do not get the real atmosphere. Looking forward to a good day out Saturday.
welcome.

All explained here mate. http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/tag/1882/

Thanks Thelonious, sounds a good idea to be fair, too many home grounds these days where the support wants to sit and eat sandwiches and get out sung by an away following. Not saying we will out sing you, but that is how it is going these days.

We will be bringing 5,022 and our away support is usually very vocal, however, it has been well known for our support to be rather quiet with a bigger than usual following, it depends on how pissed our hardcore away vocal supporters are by the time kick off arrives. Enjoy the game!

mnhu1.gif

Right then, as I quite like beer I'll be seeing you all in the Bricklayers tomorrow. I believe you all owe me a pint.

REALLY fucking pissed off this game isn't on television, but then you all don't wanna hear that do you?

Hope we make a shit ton of noise and scare them back into 1987. AVB should rotate just enough to give us a fighting chance. I'd like:

Friedel
Walker Gallas Vertonghen Naughton
Parker Dembele
Townsend Siggurdson Bale
Ade

Would love to see BAE on for Walker with Naughton switching to RB at some point in the 2nd half if we're not ahead. Dawson and Defoe rested with QPR in mind. Lennon same, but on the bench ready to go. Dempsey could start in place of Siggy or Bale.

Will be on here before the game hoping for sketchy Russian feeds. Cheers and Come On You Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom