Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The difference is Zabaletta, that City spent billions on mercenaries....mercenaries but world class in many a case. They also bothered to get in some decent managers.

West Ham are signing strikers from Hull, City subs and defenders over 30. Oh and because they beat Spurs, they are now going to stick with a crap manager.

There is no project. West Ham are a bluff, and most of their own fans have seen right through it.

The difference is Zabaletta, that City spent billions on mercenaries....mercenaries but world class in many a case. They also bothered to get in some decent managers.

West Ham are signing strikers from Hull, City subs and defenders over 30. Oh and because they beat Spurs, they are now going to stick with a crap manager.

There is no project. West Ham are a bluff, and most of their own fans have seen right through it.
For me the test of a good Football team is what is their identity. How do they play. What defines the team. They don't have to be that good, there are teams like Swansea, WBA, Middlesborough, Burnley, Bournemouth amongst others all had a very clear identity in how they played, some were at the beginnings of it like Hull, others namely Middlesborough were perhaps just on the wrong path and whilst Swansea have always played with the ball on the floor it took a new manager for them to find the confidence to play that way having been managed by a fraud previously. But all of them had a manager who was coaching a way to play, a way they choose to compete.

West Ham literally have no identity. Can anyone explain to me how they play, what are their characteristics? I can't spot any, I don't know if they are a team that sits deep (like they did with us) or if they press high, if they are a aggressive, play long ball, or on the counter.

They are a fucking mess, or I believe the technical term is shite.

:pochshock::pocheyes::dembelelol:
a0zXKsw.jpg

Gold 2010 just after takeover talking about the possibility of moving to the OS.
'We don't want to buy (the Olympic Stadium), we want to rent it. The Government promised to keep it alive for 30 years, it's going to cost them more to keep it alive. With us it's going to cost them nothing - we would pay all the running costs.'

Gold said in January 2015 in the next 5 yrs they will win the PL and be a major force in Europe.
That's another 3 seasons.
Now it's challenging for a top 4 spot in 4-5 yrs.
In reality the best they can hope for is the occasional EL qualification and then getting knocked out by a pub team.

For me the test of a good Football team is what is their identity. How do they play. What defines the team. They don't have to be that good, there are teams like Swansea, WBA, Middlesborough, Burnley, Bournemouth amongst others all had a very clear identity in how they played, some were at the beginnings of it like Hull, others namely Middlesborough were perhaps just on the wrong path and whilst Swansea have always played with the ball on the floor it took a new manager for them to find the confidence to play that way having been managed by a fraud previously. But all of them had a manager who was coaching a way to play, a way they choose to compete.

West Ham literally have no identity. Can anyone explain to me how they play, what are their characteristics? I can't spot any, I don't know if they are a team that sits deep (like they did with us) or if they press high, if they are a aggressive, play long ball, or on the counter.

They are a fucking mess, or I believe the technical term is shite.
Everyone's treating this like a joke, but it's also blunt fact. A professional football club exists to play football. And you need things like a club identity and idea of play. That's kind of how you hang the rest of the stuff together. And these mental midgets haven't got either of those things. They exist simply to fill space in the league table at this point, and that's why they're utter shit, and shall remain as such.

Did you know West Ham sold many season tickets for two seasons not 1 last summer , they also have to give away 5000 a game I wonder if they included these on their renewal percentage ? they claim to gave 52000 season ticket holders, away allocation is 3000 minimum according to Pl rules and they claim to exceed that , the government's stadium has a capacity of 56000 , so that means that they have less than a thousand tickets available on general sale if any , I believe we have 28000 season tickets so over 5000 tickets available on general sale Woolwich I think have 10000 on general sale , the cynic in me says that West Ham go to extraordinary lengths to punt cheap season tickets to absolutely anyone regardless of who they support and couldn't care less if they turn up or not knowing full well if they were a big enough draw they could sell 19 individually priced tickets for each matchday per season totalling far more than the cost of a season ticket thus generating more revenue but they wouldnt sell them , they will never have a full stadium but will constantly claim they have one of the highest percentage of punters to seats ratio in Europe.

Did you know West Ham sold many season tickets for two seasons not 1 last summer , they also have to give away 5000 a game I wonder if they included these on their renewal percentage ? they claim to gave 52000 season ticket holders, away allocation is 3000 minimum according to Pl rules and they claim to exceed that , the government's stadium has a capacity of 56000 , so that means that they have less than a thousand tickets available on general sale if any , I believe we have 28000 season tickets so over 5000 tickets available on general sale Woolwich I think have 10000 on general sale , the cynic in me says that West Ham go to extraordinary lengths to punt cheap season tickets to absolutely anyone regardless of who they support and couldn't care less if they turn up or not knowing full well if they were a big enough draw they could sell 19 individually priced tickets for each matchday per season totalling far more than the cost of a season ticket thus generating more revenue but they wouldnt sell them , they will never have a full stadium but will constantly claim they have one of the highest percentage of punters to seats ratio in Europe.
80% of my lads in my old codgers football team have bought an ST there. Everyone doesn't support WH. They all support Man U, Liverpool, etc.. They bought the cheapest ST they could, I've forgotten how much but think it was between £250 and £400! They use the ticket to see their team, which they historically would pay over the odds via a tout, but now they have become the tout and they sell the seat for all the other games. I keep forgetting to ask them if they had any success in selling the other games, but I am aware that the Liverpool and Man U supporters would pay more for a one off league game than they paid for the total ST cost, so they only need to sell their seat for one game and they are quids in compared to previous years.

80% of my lads in my old codgers football team have bought an ST there. Everyone doesn't support WH. They all support Man U, Liverpool, etc.. They bought the cheapest ST they could, I've forgotten how much but think it was between £250 and £400! They use the ticket to see their team, which they historically would pay over the odds via a tout, but now they have become the tout and they sell the seat for all the other games. I keep forgetting to ask them if they had any success in selling the other games, but I am aware that the Liverpool and Man U supporters would pay more for a one off league game than they paid for the total ST cost, so they only need to sell their seat for one game and they are quids in compared to previous years.

I know people with a season ticket there that are non West Ham aswell , imagine not being able to ever watch Spurs because Daniel Levy had sold thousands of tickets to Man U fans that didn't bother turning up most io the time.

As do I.
!2 contractors from work all bought the,1 was a hammer.
On the bus going to the two Brewers pre season BBQ last July, got speaking to a south London Liverpool fan.he had bought himself,his wife and 2 kids an ST each. These are not the only ones

The next level.....

As do I.
!2 contractors from work all bought the,1 was a hammer.
On the bus going to the two Brewers pre season BBQ last July, got speaking to a south London Liverpool fan.he had bought himself,his wife and 2 kids an ST each. These are not the only ones

The next level.....
Arguably, if you're a neutral, it was a good deal. Decent washrooms and the chance to watch a decent football team play as the visitors every couple of weeks. Pair it with a fun non-League/lower league side on alternating weekends and you could have an enjoyable year of football.

One more step toward Karren Brady's ultimate goal of becoming Woolwich.

'“I don’t believe you” – Woolwich fans react to reported 59,510 in attendance vs. Sunderland'
DNW8gT3.png

:gallashmm:

And two of the replies.

So that's just shy of 48000 people. Plus 5000 given away, 53,000, plus away allocation of say 2500. Let's say 55,000 of 57,000 capacity accounted for.
Makes you wonder how 52000 st were sold last season which left just 5k for the conditional free community tickets, GS & away fans

So that's just shy of 48000 people. Plus 5000 given away, 53,000, plus away allocation of say 2500. Let's say 55,000 of 57,000 capacity accounted for.
Makes you wonder how 52000 st were sold last season which left just 5k for the conditional free community tickets, GS & away fans
Or maybe the figures are total fucking bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom