Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"In terms of percentages"

What does that even mean :levylol:
I think he's going to claim that they had 95% renewal.

In other news:
2cuf26f.png

West Ham are claiming an 80% renewal rate is the norm for premier league clubs which is bullshit. That would mean roughly 10,000 of their ST holders not renewing. How is losing 20% of your ST holders in 10 months normal?

"seasonticketWest Ham is on target to exceed an eighty percent renewal rate a source close to the club have told Claret and Hugh. Premier League clubs work on an 80/20 rule where eighty percent of current season ticket holder renew each season. However, we have been told the club are on target to exceed this with the majority of the 52,000 season ticket holders deciding to renew before next Wednesday’s deadline.

Premier League clubs generally work on an 80/20 rule where eighty percent of current season ticket holder renew each season with twenty percent leaving. However, we have been told the club are well on target to exceed this with the majority of the 52,000 season ticket holders deciding to renew at the London Stadium before next Wednesday’s deadline."

For reference I've been on the waiting list for over ten years now and I'm still only number 4,739
Yep. I gave up my ST when I spent a year working in Asia, thought it would be no problem getting a new one again when I returned one or two years latter. 10yrs latter I finally got it!! (When I joined the queue I was 28k I think).

At least WH can rely on their 30k waiting list to fall back on.
:harrylol:

They Were doing kids for a quid for quite a few games at Upton Park only a couple of years ago , great if you can take your kids for a quid but solid proof they don't have the demand , now they want people to believe they have 55000 on a waiting list , I know non West Ham fan , West Ham season ticket holders who are getting emails that they are still on the waiting list. CUNTS

Back
Top Bottom