Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh dear...:walker-scream:

Dimitri Payet says he is “not closing the door to anything” as speculation grows over his future at West Ham.

After a sparkling introduction to English football with 12 goals in his first season in the Premier League, the France international’s formed has dipped this season.

His displays last campaign and at Euro 2016 led to admiring glances from across Europe with Manchester United and Real Madrid both heavily linked with moves for the midfielder.

Speculation over his future won’t go away and the 29-year-old insists he won’t rule out a move back to France at some point.

“I am not closing the door to anything. Marseille have a new project which seems interesting,” he told SFR Sport.

“Aside from that, we are obviously waiting to see the first few things that the new owners do, but Marseille knows how attached I am to the club.

“When I talk about it, I say the best possible things, because that is what I think, so why not.”

LOL

You want to talk cheap? Let's talk about the "last season in Boylen" and selling souvenirs to your own supporters for overpriced sums you jam tart

I still would though. Would go full Max Hardcore on her.

karren_brady_291761.jpg

Just putting it out there

Dimitri Payet says he is “not closing the door to anything” as speculation grows over his future at West Ham.

After a sparkling introduction to English football with 12 goals in his first season in the Premier League, the France international’s formed has dipped this season.

His displays last campaign and at Euro 2016 led to admiring glances from across Europe with Manchester United and Real Madrid both heavily linked with moves for the midfielder.

Speculation over his future won’t go away and the 29-year-old insists he won’t rule out a move back to France at some point.

“I am not closing the door to anything. Marseille have a new project which seems interesting,” he told SFR Sport.

“Aside from that, we are obviously waiting to see the first few things that the new owners do, but Marseille knows how attached I am to the club.

“When I talk about it, I say the best possible things, because that is what I think, so why not.”

LOL

They are saying he's been misquoted - hahaha how thick can you get? These are his actual words not a paper making up shit..
He was hoping for better but would rather return to an average club than stay where he is.. That's the first step to forcing a move..

It's just her trying to win back some of the spam fans who hate her for what she's done to their club. Some will lap it up , some will see through it.
Personally I couldn't give two hoots what she says as she's proven many times that she's a serial bullshitter

What really annoys me about Brady is that on the show in the boardroom she is so scathing at some of the wannabe contestants, constantly interrupting them, and generally making them look small but when Sugar makes the most minuscule joke she dissolves into fits of giggles!

But he's as bad!

Apparently in a previous series he insisted on everyone calling him "Lord" Sugar but she objected and gets to call him "Alan" now!!!

Still would though!

What really annoys me about Brady is that on the show in the boardroom she is so scathing at some of the wannabe contestants, constantly interrupting them, and generally making them look small but when Sugar makes the most minuscule joke she dissolves into fits of giggles!

But he's as bad!

Apparently in a previous series he insisted on everyone calling him "Lord" Sugar but she objected and gets to call him "Alan" now!!!

Still would though!

Totally agree ( Apart from the "still would" ) comment..

How can she preach to wannabe business men/women when she's made the biggest fuck up in the history of business.

They are saying he's been misquoted - hahaha how thick can you get? These are his actual words not a paper making up shit..
He was hoping for better but would rather return to an average club than stay where he is.. That's the first step to forcing a move..

I suppose his body language has been misquoted too.......dreaming if they think we wants to be there. Its leave now, or become a forgotten player at his age.

No one will remember the Euros by next summer, and last season at Spam is already long in the past

I do not watch The Apprentice, so I do not know the actual context of this. Reading this makes my blood boil.

Karren Brady takes dig at Tottenham Hotspur during BBC Apprentice final

"It came in the boardroom during a discussion about potentially selling a product in a West Ham United club shop, requiring a licensing fee.

Brady advised: "You get some cheap clubs like Spurs, and you get some more expensive clubs like West Ham and Manchester United. Your £250,000 wouldn't go very far."

Honestly. What is her fucking problem ? Absolutely wrong that these type of comments are broadcast on national TV. TV paid for by our taxes, oh hang on that's the way Brady likes things.

I happened to be watching it last night, came on after SPOTY I think.

When she said that, I went on a rant that the mrs had to hear about how she's a corrupt little cunt with a sad little club that couldn't get sponsorship for selling cookies.

Karen Brady that is, not the mrs.

payet wants out, but if they get 30 million for him then spam could get in at least two players on loan from stoke or west brom or maybe a loan from a top European side like Nantes or Parma to take them up to the next level

payet wants out, but if they get 30 million for him then spam could get in at least two players on loan from stoke or west brom or maybe a loan from a top European side like Nantes or Parma to take them up to the next level

Like when the Icelandics bought Tevez and Mascherano and they were going to win the PL and eclipse us?
Or like when they went to the OS and transformed into Real Madrid overnight..?

:levylol:

Alan "I saved you" Sugar can go DO ONE as equally as Lady Brady. Sugar had the keys to the fastest car in London and drove the car like a bus driver on a go slow protest.

Brady, well if one pauses to take breath, it can be seen she is being rewarded as a Tory party puppet and has zero credibility. Just a superior acting wanker. In fact they both are.

But he's as bad!

Still would though!

From what I've seen , most contestants on that show are idiots & deserve all the grief they get even if it is from that lung fish. Actually that show epitomises the back stabbing , blame game of many modern day office environments , it's pretty disgusting really .

As for "would" ..... there's not enough alcohol or drugs in the world for me to go there.

From what I've seen , most contestants on that show are idiots & deserve all the grief they get even if it is from that lung fish. Actually that show epitomises the back stabbing , blame game of many modern day office environments , it's pretty disgusting really .

As for "would" ..... there's not enough alcohol or drugs in the world for me to go there.
I think anyone half decent at business wouldn't go near that show

They were so shit and lucky against Hull. One of the most undeserved non-Woolwich wins I have ever seen.

The Bowl remains high comedy value, Bilic still looks like he misses the comfort of the ITV studio and being matched tactically against Lee Dixon, Payet would join Marseille womens XI at the moment for an extra 1k and Nobel/Noblel/Knobel is fucking dog-shit. Loved seeing Carroll playing right midfield, what the fuck was that! Worst news so far is Zazhahahaha won't be signing permanently. He probably turned them down, 'no like July qualifying defeat'!

Back
Top Bottom