Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I actually agree with "dg" there. People think they're anonymous sometimes, but there's no excuse for being aggressive just because you don't like someone you don't actually know

I agree to some extent but if Levy:

1 Moved us to an athletics track in Stratford.
2 , banned a load of fans for life for standing.
3 signed over control crowd to control to a company that has no idea what they are doing who even hire thugs to sit in with the fans.
4 didn't allow a load of local businesses from White Hart Lane to move and instead sold popcorn to the fans.
5 put cheap shit inside the stadium and outside like the wrap and tarpuline.
6 signed some unbelievable shit in the summer.
7 had your vice chairwoman send out patronising comments and letters including telling Spurs they have no culture before we came along and to make sure to sit down during games.
8 pretend this and many things aside never happened.

To me from the outside but also to many Hammers themselves it looks as if they are trying to 'cleanse' their fan base for the more corporate and day trippers. If Levy did this I would find it hard not to call him a cunt, it's a disgrace what the Daves and Brady are getting away with, funny but a disgrace.

I agree to some extent but if Levy:

1 Moved us to an athletics track in Stratford.
2 , banned a load of fans for life for standing.
3 signed over control crowd to control to a company that has no idea what they are doing who even hire thugs to sit in with the fans.
4 didn't allow a load of local businesses from White Hart Lane to move and instead sold popcorn to the fans.
5 put cheap shit inside the stadium and outside like the wrap and tarpuline.
6 signed some unbelievable shit in the summer.
7 had your vice chairwoman send out patronising comments and letters including telling Spurs they have no culture before we came along and to make sure to sit down during games.
8 pretend this and many things aside never happened.

To me from the outside but also to many Hammers themselves it looks as if they are trying to 'cleanse' their fan base for the more corporate and day trippers. If Levy did this I would find it hard not to call him a cunt, it's a disgrace what the Daves and Brady are getting away with, funny but a disgrace.

Sure it is, but I'm sure people could be more constructive than making insults about mental disabilities. It's not a localised insult, but quite universal.

The man looks like a poodle, but the best they can come up with is his spelling ability and the fact he's kind enough to take time to wish fake people good luck.

tumblr_nscscqgnyw1s391qwo1_250.gif

I do not watch The Apprentice, so I do not know the actual context of this. Reading this makes my blood boil.

Karren Brady takes dig at Tottenham Hotspur during BBC Apprentice final

"It came in the boardroom during a discussion about potentially selling a product in a West Ham United club shop, requiring a licensing fee.

Brady advised: "You get some cheap clubs like Spurs, and you get some more expensive clubs like West Ham and Manchester United. Your £250,000 wouldn't go very far."

Honestly. What is her fucking problem ? Absolutely wrong that these type of comments are broadcast on national TV. TV paid for by our taxes, oh hang on that's the way Brady likes things.

I do not watch The Apprentice, so I do not know the actual context of this. Reading this makes my blood boil.

"It came in the boardroom during a discussion about potentially selling a product in a West Ham United club shop, requiring a licensing fee.

Brady advised: "You get some cheap clubs like Spurs, and you get some more expensive clubs like West Ham and Manchester United. Your £250,000 wouldn't go very far."

Honestly. What is her fucking problem ? Absolutely wrong that these type of comments are broadcast on national TV. TV paid for by our taxes, oh hang on that's the way Brady likes things.

It's just her trying to win back some of the spam fans who hate her for what she's done to their club. Some will lap it up , some will see through it.
Personally I couldn't give two hoots what she says as she's proven many times that she's a serial bullshitter

It's just her pathetic attempt to get West Ham fans to like her because as it stands they can't stand her.. there are protests planned to oust her out the club and banners have been made which get confiscated each game..
They absolutely despise her..

Her comment was along the lines of " there are small clubs like Spurs - then there are big clubs like West Ham and Man Utd"..Pathetically embarrasssing and it just shows her knowledge of the game..

She is Gooner trout that grew up in a Tottenham area(Edmonton) and went to school in another Tottenham area(Ware)....That is her problem.

You want to talk cheap? Let's talk about the "last season in Boylen" and selling souvenirs to your own supporters for overpriced sums you jam tart

The Baroness may think we're Mr Byrite cheap. However comparing the Spanners with Utd is :levylol: The Spanners are fucking 99p shop FFS.

Back
Top Bottom