Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fulham would've won by 3 or 4 if they'd been more clinical.

Maguire shouldn't even have been on the pitch to equalise. Slow mo or not, that tackle was a leg-breaker and he clearly went in to hurt his opponent. Romero gets thrown to the crocodiles for 10% of the offense.

How that thundercunt Fernandes doesn't get a red each game, that too is beyond me. He contests every single decision and he always does so aggressively. Absolute joke.

Thank God the cottagers found a way to win it, even if it's an ex muppet from down the road who claimed the glory.

Some people are still well and truly living in the past in regards to Man United. They haven't been a great football team for a long time now, and should no longer be seen as an elite club when they have been average for so long now. They have an ageing stadium that's stuck in the 90's and badly in need of renovation. They've had some genuinely top managers in the likes of van Gaal and Mourinho who couldn't bring them anything close to the success they had previously. I feel like they're now at that stage where just qualifying for the Champions League should be seen as a success for them.

This is very true, in general.

In France, ports get blockaded by lorries if the drivers have any kind of dispute. When I lived in Brussels, quite close to the European Commission HQ at the Berlaymont building, a couple of times a year, farmers who had various issues with the government would drive their tractors and trailers, full of cow shit, into town and dump their wares at the Berlaymont roundabout.

Effective but my windows stayed closed.
Fuck, I miss the place. The chaps carry on without my on-site support.

View: https://x.com/nocomment/status/1762492788229410919?s=20

Back
Top Bottom