Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Those numbers sound off at first look.

Just read it and it’s basically a press briefing to gauge fan opinion. This paragraph made me chuckle:

“Redevelopment and expansion of the current stadium – which has been cited internally as an eight-year project – remains one of the options on the table and it is said that around 25 per cent of the space inside Old Trafford currently lies empty or wasted.”
Go ground share with City. Cunts

The clever pr*ck....he doesn't want to use his own money or ManU's through bank loans but UK tax payers and the sad sad fact is he'll get all the politicians and media in Manchester on his side
Andy Burnam will be banging on about how it's Londons fault we don't want to give Manchester what it deserves and woe is them. We should all support them getting what they deserve....
Come On Please GIF by NBA

We are a country full of people who love to moan about injustice, but will do three fifths of fuck all about any of it.
This is very true, in general.

In France, ports get blockaded by lorries if the drivers have any kind of dispute. When I lived in Brussels, quite close to the European Commission HQ at the Berlaymont building, a couple of times a year, farmers who had various issues with the government would drive their tractors and trailers, full of cow shit, into town and dump their wares at the Berlaymont roundabout.

Effective but my windows stayed closed.

Villa beating them today is the better outcome, as it keeps United well away from us. It cannot be denied they are on a bit of a roll.

I think this could well spell the end of the Villa bubble for this season and then watch them fall away. Might be wrong.

These things go like this, so don't be surprised if Villa also pick up an injury or two.

Read it here first.

Villa beating them today is the better outcome, as it keeps United well away from us. It cannot be denied they are on a bit of a roll.

I think this could well spell the end of the Villa bubble for this season and then watch them fall away. Might be wrong.

These things go like this, so don't be surprised if Villa also pick up an injury or two.

Read it here first.
Not worried about United now Martinez is out he's probably their most important player. That being said I always like to see them lose!

Read it here first.

I can’t agree with that. Man U aren’t a threat, Villa are. Has to be a Man Utd win for me. We need to get ahead of one team at a time starting with Villa.

Can anyone remember the last time Bruno took a match by the scruff of the neck, controlled it or dominated it. I don't know why it hit after tonight's match where they actually won and he drifted through it, moaning more than creating.

At some point, it's got to be a legitimate question whether he's a huge part of their problem? Because they want to be a top 4 team, at the very least, and I'm not convinced at all that he is even a top 6-7 team midfielder, much less a captain and main creative force for such a team. Is he, still, living large of how good he was in the first year, especially first 6 months at the club? And to be fair he was phenomenal then and couldn't stop scoring and assisting. That a long time ago now though.

Don't get wrong, I'd love them to persist with him (and ETH).

So now Kean saying we will be worried about them.... :ange-blow:
Yeah momentum is with United and we should be worried.

So United can catch us but we can't catch Liverpool?

United have been fucking awful all season. And somehow getting loads of last minute wins against lesser opponents. For United to catch us they've got to beat some good teams, which only helps us since many are above us.

Back
Top Bottom