Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mahrez was the only player of theirs last year that showed quality on the ball, very impressive. But he's shit this year, speaks volumes of his character for me. Spurs of old would have bought him and he would be a Bentley, Dos Santos, Bent, Chiriches and Ade all rolled into one.

Gray is playing well in a team full of cloggers, bet he wishes he came to us now.
Fuck them all

A joke club. Scum fans.

They benefited from the FA and English sport not having the stomach for a major drugs scandal.

Look at Drinkwater and Vardy now. Look at the cunts. Could not trap a bag o sand. Utter shit.

A club that needs to come out and say it offers 'unwavering support and togetherness' isn't supportive and together. A bit like the Captain of a plane that's cruising along at 30,000 feet with no problem to come on the radio and tell his passengers everything is fine we are not about to crash.
tumblr_mtsmr9WbVi1rcoly3o1_400.gif

I read that a journo from Manchester Evening News had said the reason Leicester had fallen so hard was for "Unprintable reasons". I am guessing this means the widely-circulated drugs rumour, then?

Although the guy was from MEN, he's going to know about as much about it for certain as we do.

I read that a journo from Manchester Evening News had said the reason Leicester had fallen so hard was for "Unprintable reasons". I am guessing this means the widely-circulated drugs rumour, then?

Although the guy was from MEN, he's going to know about as much about it for certain as we do.
Genuinely don't care now. They are back where they belong, & posthumously awarding the 2015/16 title to Woolwich if it was ever uncovered that Leicester had doped their way to the title would be horrendous - bearing in mind the last day of the season & how it panned out for us.
Let sleeping dogs lie. The foxes had their 15 minutes of fame, & now they are heading exactly where they were always supposed to be.

Genuinely don't care now. They are back where they belong, & posthumously awarding the 2015/16 title to Woolwich if it was ever uncovered that Leicester had doped their way to the title would be horrendous - bearing in mind the last day of the season & how it panned out for us.
Let sleeping dogs lie. The foxes had their 15 minutes of fame, & now they are heading exactly where they were always supposed to be.
Not just horrendous, but would also betray the entire context of why we lost the last couple of matches.

Gooners would celebrate it, wouldn't they? Hardly a club with a hint of shame about them.

Playing with the idea that Leicester's title would be stripped because some horrendous drug-scandal. Almost certainly BS, but let's look at the top 6 teams and give all teams full points vs Leicester. The table would look like this:

1 Tottenham 75 points (won 1 point vs Leicester)
2 Manchester City 71 points (won 1 point vs Leicester) new +32
3 Woolwich 71 points (won 6 points vs Leicester) new GD +25
4 Manchester United 70 points (won 2 points vs Leicester)
5 Southampton 68 points (won 1 point vs Leicester)

Playing with the idea that Leicester's title would be stripped because some horrendous drug-scandal. Almost certainly BS, but let's look at the top 6 teams and give all teams full points vs Leicester. The table would look like this:

1 Tottenham 75 points (won 1 point vs Leicester)
2 Manchester City 71 points (won 1 point vs Leicester) new +32
3 Woolwich 71 points (won 6 points vs Leicester) new GD +25
4 Manchester United 70 points (won 2 points vs Leicester)
5 Southampton 68 points (won 1 point vs Leicester)
Holy fucking shit, I hadn't even thought of it being decided like this...

58d.gif

Danny boy should take a look at the rules and regulations, just to get ahead of the curve.
:levyeyes:

It wouldn't be decided that way. They would just hand the title to the second placed team. Fuck that. One thing that would send me into a meltdown would be that scenario.

If you regard the games they play as forfeited they would need to award all games as 3-0 and give three points per game to the other team.

It's of course a bit silly to discuss this, but in such a scenario Levy should not accept defeat instantly!

Back
Top Bottom