Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its not corruption but rather incompetence and inconsistency.

It’s all about storylines and narratives. This is a business first and a football league second.

They have wanted the goons in a title race all year. Just look at the Odourguard handball vs Liverpool. They can’t rig it but they can do their best to help and they clearly do.

Lord pray City get the points they need, which would ideally be if United take points off them next weekend. No way Ten Hag's team can do anything but give their all.

But that lot ain't crapped themselves and City are going to have to win it.

I can but hope we are as good as they have been this season, in the next 2 or 3 years.

Its not corruption but rather incompetence and inconsistency.
the raya one was actually worse than the havertz one. you can understand how an idiot could be fooled by the havertz one. the raya one needs answers...in fact both do.

this is why an ex pro is needed in there. these incompetent twerps havent got a clue, but they can hide away and no one gets answers. filthy really. needs changing ASAP

the raya one was actually worse than the havertz one. you can understand how an idiot could be fooled by the havertz one. the raya one needs answers...in fact both do.

this is why an ex pro is needed in there. these incompetent twerps havent got a clue, but they can hide away and no one gets answers. filthy really. needs changing ASAP
With all due respect, I can’t understand how anyone could be fooled by Havertz here. In real time, sure. It’s fast and I get it. But honestly, the VAR officials saw it, they know full well there’s no foul and chose to uphold it. It’s preposterous.

Lord pray City get the points they need, which would ideally be if United take points off them next weekend. No way Ten Hag's team can do anything but give their all.

But that lot ain't crapped themselves and City are going to have to win it.

I can but hope we are as good as they have been this season, in the next 2 or 3 years.
You're not a Spurs fan.

Withstanding what happens this year. They are not going anywhere anytime soon. Still wonder if Arteta gets courted again by Barcelona or jumps ship if City offer him the chance to replace Pep. You can hate on him all you want, but its in our interest Arteta leaves Woolwich. He is a top manager

With all due respect, I can’t understand how anyone could be fooled by Havertz here. In real time, sure. It’s fast and I get it. But honestly, the VAR officials saw it, they know full well there’s no foul and chose to uphold it. It’s preposterous.
but thats the problem. VAR are idiots.

the VAR and refs in the CL are soo much better it needs to be investigated why, not just offsides but decisions on challenges etc. like saka against bayern, they squashed that cheating little cunt in no time. but the VAR for the prem let havertz con them. useless cunts. the disallowed goal might of been the worst decision they've done.

but thats the problem. VAR are idiots.

the VAR and refs in the CL are soo much better it needs to be investigated why, not just offsides but decisions on challenges etc. like saka against bayern, they squashed that cheating little cunt in no time. but the VAR for the prem let havertz con them. useless cunts. the disallowed goal might of been the worst decision they've done.

That is the thing for me it’s fine in European competitions mostly. Why are ours so fucking bad.

It’s all about storylines and narratives. This is a business first and a football league second.

They have wanted the goons in a title race all year. Just look at the Odourguard handball vs Liverpool. They can’t rig it but they can do their best to help and they clearly do.
I’m not a conspiracy person in general, but I’m starting to believe this narrative

Yeah I think this is it. Sky want their Aguero moment again. Can’t do that if city are 5 points clear again. Plus if man city win it again ahead of any conclusion to the charges it will look bad, although you could say that horse has already well and truly bolted so it doesn’t matter if they get a fourth on the trot.

They would put an ex gooner player in there like they do on every commentary and studio pundit team and it would be worse.

My friend went to London to see Chelsea vs WH as he’s Chelsea fan. He went today to see Emirates and posted pictures from their locker-room, trophies and the stadium. I just texted him, don’t chat to me about football ever again.

Back
Top Bottom