Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://x.com/afcstuff/status/1791383591693242602?s=46&t=Gc6HrWVZT0mtSXU7r8ZBIQ

bbc GIF

Never ever let any gooner you know forget - they sucked us off in front of the whole world - took us in up to the balls - begging(gagging) to help them win the title they bottled (again!).

Even came into our stadium to cheer us on (the height of lack of self-respect).

And instead of us being gimped out by THEM, THEY are the ones who became OUR bitches for life.

NEVER let them forget.

Whenever they say they won the title in our own back yard, remind them they lost it here, too.

Fucking cunts.

Rot in your bottling misery.

Last edited:
What's SO funny is, under the cloak of anonymity this week has provided for the Gooners... They have CONVENIENTLY forget that their SMUG CUNT GLOATING fans have made our lives a fucking MISERY for over a GENERATION!! That's a LOT OF GLOATING!

Tuesday was our reaction to that...

Nothing whatsoever to do with SPURS fans wanting Spurs to lose....

WE Didn't decide their fate.... THEY did....

We just opened the jar that THEY'D loosened ...

I just wanna say to ANY fan of a club whose near neighbours have lorded it over them for over a generation.... YOU know how it feels...

Which is why Man City fans don't give a shit... and Everton fans are still clinging onto some hope...

All WE have is the memory of the gloating those cunts have given us, and the hope that WE did enough!

If we lost them the league, then FUCK THEM, I couldn't give a fuck!

This is for 1971, and 2004 and 1989 when we had to watch on in HORROR!

I FUCKING HATE Woolwich... everything good they do, I HATE...
. ANYTHING we can do to stop that, I'm 100% OK with...

And you can quote me on that!

Back
Top Bottom