Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think they’ll lose to <removed>s and Brighton

We’ll then get an insight into their relegation fight future against West Brom. Allardyce will absolutely own them in that one and they’ll be in real trouble

....go on....

You should set up a premium rate call line

"What are you wearing? Have you been a naughty boy?"

"Forget that tell me about Woolwich"

I wouldn’t say that. I just think there’s 3 worse teams and that will save them
I just can’t see them going down , as much as I want to , it only take a couple of wins and they could be up to 12th, have they got it in them for a scrap though? Some of these teams down the bottom know what it takes to avoid relegation and it can get pretty ugly hence big Sam at West Brom now , it won’t be pretty but there is a good chance they stay up now, our best hope is the teams above them keep picking up points and come the new year they are in the bottom 3 and haven’t got the minerals for a relegation battle

I just can’t see them going down , as much as I want to , it only take a couple of wins and they could be up to 12th, have they got it in them for a scrap though? Some of these teams down the bottom know what it takes to avoid relegation and it can get pretty ugly hence big Sam at West Brom now , it won’t be pretty but there is a good chance they stay up now, our best hope is the teams above them keep picking up points and come the new year they are in the bottom 3 and haven’t got the minerals for a relegation battle

Plus this is Woolwich we are talking about too. You can bet if they are down there come March/April time, that they will start to get a few questionable VAR decisions.

I think they’ll keep Arteta until February too. Edu/Kia will want to get through the January transfer window with doing a few more deals to line their pockets, with their “yes man” manager going along with it. If they’re still down there then they will make the change.

I’m a bit of an aviation geek at times.
Apparently emirates are in a bit of financial trouble and are making massive cuts.
Would be rather interesting if they were to view their sponsorship of Woolwich in the same way.

Unfortunately their sponsorship is locked in until 2023. Would’ve been great if it was up for renewal this year - that’d be a steep decline in revenue for the club as they’d have no success to negotiate a lucrative deal with. In fact Fly Emirates might have just walked.

They should be worried. I was of the opinion that they are too good to go down, but if Arteta stays it could happen. Big Sam will get West Brom playing and Fulham look to have turned a corner. Then you have Burnley know how to scrap. Blades are down but as far as i can see, they may now not be three worse teams than them.

Unfortunately their sponsorship is locked in until 2023. Would’ve been great if it was up for renewal this year - that’d be a steep decline in revenue for the club as they’d have no success to negotiate a lucrative deal with. In fact Fly Emirates might have just walked.
That’s a shame.
Also really odd how businesses can “lock in” to long term deals without knowing their future financials.
Hopefully there is a get out clause which means they can walk out if they can no longer afford it. I’d love that.

Fulham seem to be gelling a bit and Dyche and Allardyce make a habit of avoiding the trap door. It could happen. They are sleepwalking as a club.

So long as they keep Arteta long enough for him to keep Ozil, Guendozi, Torerra & Saliba in exile past the Jan window then shit is on.

Back
Top Bottom