Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love Woolwich Fan TV this week. Last week they were slagging Arteta off for putting out players who weren't playing for the shirt. Then he puts on Eddie Nketiah (spelling?) and they all complain that he didn't put on Lacazette.

I give up, really. It's a disorder of working memory.

Woolwich - The Christmas Gift that Keeps on Giving

Last night's sweet lullaby, that wafted me gently to sleep, was the gentle sound of gooners phoning in to Talksport, wailing and moaning.

This morning I was awoken from my yuletide slumber by the radio presenter telling Woolwich fans to turn the radio off for 10 minutes, while we talk about their woes. It just doesn't stop giving.

Merry Christmas everyone. 2020 - A Wonderful Year.

giphy.gif

Arteta interview:
"Last week we lost against Burnley without conceding a single shot on target..."

When it gets bad - it gets really, really bad, doesn't it?

xuWKqc1.jpg

I genuinely think they are in danger of relegation - they have no experience of how to get out of this situation, and their ill discipline is killing them through red cards and suspension.

Their diva players haven't got the stomach for a relegation scrap; hence the spate of red cards in recent games.

Last edited:
Think they’ll lose to <removed>s and Brighton

We’ll then get an insight into their relegation fight future against West Brom. Allardyce will absolutely own them in that one and they’ll be in real trouble

Spot on.

The ' fans' wanted wegner gone, they chartered planes with banners, pushed each other outside the stadium and unfurled banners in the stadium to have their most successful manager removed.

They wanted a contract for ozil, they wanted a contract for the man baby up front, they heralded peps cone boy as the second coming after hounding the Spanish Dracula out, they were happy with signing a player for over 70 million who can't even head butt properly and welcomed the Chelsea pensions ers.

Their current plight is hilarious, their new fans don't know how to deal with cycles in football and can only spit their dummies out and shout entitled platitudes. This makes the plight even better, as a fan base they are just showing themselves up as the most pathetic, fallow fan base in English football, everyone's laughing at them and they still don't get it.

Anyone else noticed the lack of fly Emirates logos when out and about in the last few weeks?
I’m a bit of an aviation geek at times.
Apparently emirates are in a bit of financial trouble and are making massive cuts.
Would be rather interesting if they were to view their sponsorship of Woolwich in the same way.

Get who? Allegri’s the only high profile manager out of work. Poch? He won’t go there. What about the younger managers..... Nagelsmann will probably stay at Leipzig until the end of the season (at least), who else? That fella from Ajax, he seemed good but not sure what’s up with him these days.

If I was them I would look to bring in Southampton’s manager and use our model when we took in Poch but first they need to get rid of the diva players on huge wages and the massive underperformers.

Ironically I think someone with the experience and CV of Mourinho would sort them out short term. Maybe they should have appointed Ancelotti when they had the chance.

Woolwich fans were turning their noses up at Ancelotti and Mourinho 12 months ago if I’m not very much mistaken. Now they’ve this delusional fool!

https://talksport.com/football/806441/mikel-arteta-Woolwich-better-opponents-everton-time-wasting/

:mourloopy:

Back
Top Bottom