Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well Mustafi looked so bad that they were desperate enough to think luiz would be a good signing / improvement. Clearly his fault!

£30m for Mustafi, £8m for Luiz seems to be no matter the price Woolwich can only sign clowns at CB. They must be praying that French kid they signed for £30m doesn’t go the same way next season when they pin all their hopes on him.

I couldn't believe it when they signed Sideshow Bob 1.0.1. (it's semantic versioning). He'll do god's work taking them down from the inside. Comedy of errors must drive the gooners mad.

I do worry that that french kid (Saliba?) will work out for them, but until then, I'm just going to watch this trash-fire burn! :D

Fuckin Rigsby!! :dembelelol:
frances-de-la-tour-don-warrington-richard-beckinsale-leonard-rossiter-C8CY01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom