Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DwKcIJxX4AIzpyV.jpg

Look this horrendous blueberry

It’s like he’s teleported from 1972.

Or maybe he’s so drunk he thinks it’s 1972.

DwKcIJxX4AIzpyV.jpg

Look this horrendous blueberry
You look like he does, you know you spent your career being called donkey, you know everyone has seen your (presumably) drink/drug fuelled training sessions in Spain during disastrous managerial spell and yet you got up this morning, opened your wardrobe and thought..... Yeah!

The thick Twats don’t realise that you could be invincible and go the entire season unbeaten but get relegated.. 38 draws = unbeaten but 38pts and relegation.. it’s not that big a deal

Unpopular opinion I know but I think it makes us look smalltime trying to belittle an unbeaten league winning season. Yeah we can question how they got there (cheating) and also that the league was far less competitive. But as good as city are even they didn't go undefeated last year. Annoyingly it was an achuevachie unlikely to be repeated any time soon. Denying that is a bit like how they constantly move the bar for Harry Kane's achievements. Lets laugh at them using it as a way to cover their current inadequacies instead.

Unpopular opinion I know but I think it makes us look smalltime trying to belittle an unbeaten league winning season. Yeah we can question how they got there (cheating) and also that the league was far less competitive. But as good as city are even they didn't go undefeated last year. Annoyingly it was an achuevachie unlikely to be repeated any time soon. Denying that is a bit like how they constantly move the bar for Harry Kane's achievements. Lets laugh at them using it as a way to cover their current inadequacies instead.

Bless you.

I think it’s context more than anything. 26 wins and 12 draws is a quirk. 90 points has been bested or equaled 7 other times in the Premier League era alone.

It’s not that it isn’t impressive, it clearly is, it’s more that it’s basically Woolwich’s go-to boast now a days. It’s just odd - I don’t even think that team was the best one Wegner even had, but it’s the thing he will be remembered for because it’s unique rather than his most impressive accomplishment.

Back
Top Bottom