Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alex “Gooner” Scott now on BBC to give us more wisdom, like Dixon or Keown or Wright or big nose, just so fucking irritating to listen to a Gooner.

He's like a Nathan Barley character.
:avbshock:

I'd be ashamed if one of our players was anything like this.

Not just Bellerin. Look at state of this cunt and the caption. FFS

The best way I can describe this is as 'the new generation' of footballer. You can see it as well with Jesse Lingard and his manchild social media posting.

I must stress though, this isn't me slagging off all younger players as many of them (including a lot of our boys) show that you don't need to behave like this. Juxtapose Harry Winks with Bellerin and it's night and day.

I'd suggest that this has come to the fore at Woolwich because of the player-bubble that has emerged in a pretty sterile club, with somewhat toxic additions like Aubameyang, Ozil, etc, coming in with big money attitudes and no apparent desire to prove themselves on the training field. It's actually something quite prescient with Poch's comments today on trying to find players who aren't just good but also fit the ethos of the club and the balance of the dressing room.

Last edited:
Aaron Ramsey agrees to join Juventus from Woolwich in the summer

Poor old Woolwich, we'll be hearing that they didn't rate him anyway now

12593987_Arsenal-FC_72690141-Football-Arsenal_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq75uHg2sRmEqDvgdOkWoQYAqxVfwiEYPJvTqrJlPDxH4.jpg

:troll:

Back
Top Bottom