Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

no not really. A lot of Nigerians are involved in fraud, bribery and corruption. They would tell you so themselves. Of course I am not suggesting all of them
It's fairly common in Nigeria that you bribe to get what you want, as in other places around the world.
Why would those Nigerians willing to take bribes be fraudulent in positions of trust, like local Govt, benefits, passports etc not do so here?.
It's like the British worker in his job of trust where thieving was perk of the job. That was the aim, to do as little as possible and make some £. The binmen who'd fuck shops rubbish on the floor of no tip. The postman who'd strive to get on the registered mail. If your thatbway inclined.
There are a lot of young men in Nigeria who are fairly well educated, speak English and cannot get work. They are enticed by the stories of wealth in scams. Jump on the bandwagon. It's hard work. They are willing to work. It's role models. They see people driving big cars etc. Just like kids who sell drugs.
It's mainly low level. But there are the serious money making gangs who collude with bank officials and security servicesi
Nigeria Education: IT can fight fraud in schools, boost revenue — Auchi Poly don.
Corruption In Nigeria The Way Forward

I got chatting last year to one of the security guards at Fulham FC (one of our clients at work) - The guy's been working here for a few years now but comes from Sierra Leone, or similar. He was enthusiastically telling me how corrupt his country is and how anyone with money can make a lot more money. At first I thought it was a bit of banter with him happy to entertain the usual stereotypes, then I realised he was being deadly serious. You can bribe anyone he was telling me, or better still just buy a load of guns and sell them. It was an honest sales pitch to invest money in his country, he just wanted me to make a better life for myself.

2ymbz35.jpg
Bin vote cast. Disgusting to sully Pinocchio with the mug of that gooner cunt. Ugh!

I got chatting last year to one of the security guards at Fulham FC (one of our clients at work) - The guy's been working here for a few years now but comes from Sierra Leone, or similar. He was enthusiastically telling me how corrupt his country is and how anyone with money can make a lot more money. At first I thought it was a bit of banter with him happy to entertain the usual stereotypes, then I realised he was being deadly serious. You can bribe anyone he was telling me, or better still just buy a load of guns and sell them. It was an honest sales pitch to invest money in his country, he just wanted me to make a better life for myself.
It's a sad state of affairs in Africa. All those natural resources the people should be treated much better and have much more. The countries could be thriving. Those in SA who fought for equality are really now just being fucked by their own. Most have seen little or no change under 20 yrs of ANC rule expect ANC diehards and family.
To be fair it's like that everywhere. Just really widespread and woven into everday life in some countries.
I mean, your could probably get some dough out when you get tugged by police in a lot of the '3rd world' countries. In ours and the US it will happen, but then you'll run a huge risk of getting nicked for offering a bribe.
I watched 'The 75' documentary on Netflix the other day . About Michael Dowd and his pals at the 75 precinct in NYPD.
It's fucking mad. You somehow understand the reasoning, admire his 'honesty' Out there risking lives for a pittance whilst the 'bad guys' get rich and getting fucked over. So they take some for them and theirs. So for someone in a poor undeveloped country.
It goes on, but it's everyday life in some places and for most a way of life

Well, that picture wasn't meant entirely seriously. However, since you took it that way, I'll say that yes, there is a problem with corruption in Nigeria but that doesn't justify someone being accused of having a fake degree simply because he's Nigerian. You used a stereotype, and that's bigotry mate. It's no different than, say, accusing a Muslim of being into terrorism because the Islamic world has a problem with extremists.
How did I accuse him of having a fake PHD?
Someone said they give them out like candy.
I said you can buy them in Nigeria, which lots do. They are harder to get in Nigeria.
You need a lot of money to get a PhD in Nigeria, part form the corruption aspect. I think you have to publish papers in reputable countries/publishers which involves travelling and money.
Why most come to countries like us to study.
fuck off calling me a bigot. You don't know me. I made that perfectly clear .
Get of your high fucking horse.
Really I live amongst Africans. I have done stuff with Africans. Ones that go to church. You don't judge a book by its cover, and you never stereotype.
I made that clear. It was a statement.
You called me a racist, then said it wasn't meant entirely seriously. Bit rich

Last edited:
How did I accuse him of having a fake PHD?
Someone said they give them out like candy.
I said you can buy them in Nigeria, which lots do. They are harder to get in Nigeria.
You need a lot of money to get a PhD in Nigeria, part form the corruption aspect. I think you have to publish papers in reputable countries/publishers which involves travelling and money.
Why most come to countries like us to study.
fuck off calling me a bigot. You don't know me. I made that perfectly clear .
Get of your high fucking horse.
Really I live amongst Africans. I have done stuff with Africans. Ones that go to church. You don't judge a book by its cover, and you never stereotype.
I made that clear. It was a statement.
You called me a racist, then said it wasn't meant entirely seriously. Bit rich
Yeah, disagree.......Comimg from the fella who calls people mongs but pulls up everyone else for being politically incorrect.

Last edited:
Yeah, disagree.......Comimg from the flea who calls people mongs but pulls up everyone else for being politically incorrect.
I have never called anyone a mong. Find an example of my doing so or fling that lie at someone else.

Oh, and to address your ranting above, I never said you were a racist. I said your remark was bigoted. I have little doubt you didn't realise what you were posting. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't be made aware of why it is bigoted....and please spare me that "I have African friends" line. We all have friends of different backgrounds. Doesn't mean we can't make mistakes. To remind you, here's whjat you said without qualification..

Deegee said:
Kings of the con the Nigerians.

Flat out stereotyping of all Nigerians as con men because Nigeria suffers from corruption. Not every Nigerian is a con man. It's a racist comment, whether you intended it or not. End of.

Last edited:
I have never called anyone a mong. Find an example of my doing so or fling that lie at someone else.

Oh, and to address your ranting above, I never said you were a racist. I said your remark was bigoted. I have little doubt you didn't realise what you were posting. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't be made aware of why it is bigoted....and please spare me that "I have African friends" line. We all have friends of different backgrounds. Doesn't mean we can't make mistakes. To remind you, here's whjat you said without qualification..

Flat out stereotyping of all Nigerians as con men because Nigeria suffers from corruption. Not every Nigerian is a con man. It's a racist comment, whether you intended it or not. End of.
Now fuck off you muggy cunt. You posted a pic with "thats racist"

Re: The Official Come On Bayern Munich Thread

Robben you mong.

That's absolutely brilliant. What a total mong.

This is what some ITK mong is saying over on COYS.....

The bit I've put in bold, was there something else in the press conference that we've not been discussing?

If Levy goes with Laudrup when LvG is making noises about coming then I think he'd be a fucking mong. But then Laudrup will be the cheaper options so it probably wouldn't be a surprise.

I didn't say I have African friends.i said I have done stuff with Africans you'd look at and think, becuase of stereotype, were god fearing, honest Christian and hard working. I probably know more about Africans/Nigerians and fraud than you'll ever fuckimg know.
I am not a bigot, or a racist or as fucking stupid to think all muslims are terrorists .So don't patronise me you wanker.
I don't need to say I have black friends, cunt. Any person that knows me knows how I am. You don't know how I was brought up, who has taken me into their homes and looked after me, who I mix with, who I have kids with. I do and my friends do.
You know fuck all.
I also did not say all Nigerians are con men. Read the post I made. I said many were doing it becuase the see others making money, not all of them. I said they were intelligent and hard working but couldn't get work, that's how some saw money to be made , a role model thing seeing people making money from it. Read it. You lying two bob cunt.

Last edited:

Oh, and to address your ranting above, I never said you were a racist. I said your remark was bigote

Oh, and by saying I made a racist comment you are calling me a racist.
End of.
Stupid, twist your wording cunt.

Ha ha, those posts are years and years old. I haven't used the word mong in my daily life in years, ironically ever since we debated it's appropriateness here.

As for the rest of your ranting, your liberal use of insults like wanker and cunt not only betray your credibility, they also do not change the fact that your comment was racist, whether intentional or not. Calling me a cunt half a dozen times and telling me you've got lots of African mates won't change the fact that it was a racist comment. I think you know this as you wouldn't be writing these extensive essays trying to both justify it and prove what a lovely, non-racist friend of the people you are, and you wouldn't now be scraping the barrel with playground insults to try and get the last word in.

DeeGee said:
Oh, and by saying I made a racist comment you are calling me a racist.
Are you of the group that thinks "yid" is racist, or are you of the group that believe the intent behind the use of the word is relevant?

I probably know more about Africans/Nigerians and fraud than you'll ever fuckimg know.
What makes you think this?

Are you of the group that thinks "yid" is racist, or are you of the group that believe the intent behind the use of the word is relevant?

What makes you think this?
Fuck off.
What a chancer.
Intent is relevant then....blah blah
Explains my mong comments. Clever but so transparent.
Well why call me a bigot and racist in the first place when you knew my intent.
What a 2 bob cunt.
How do you manage with that Cross on your back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom