Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"I'm sick of it"
"Stop swearin' at me"
"I'm sick of it"
"Stop swearin' at me"
"I'm sick of it"
"Stop swearin' at me"
"I'm sick of it"
"Stop swearin' at me"
"I'm sick of it"
"Stop swearin' at me"

:goonermong:

They are the biggest bunch of Kids on the Planet.

AKB's, WLB's, i'll get my banner out Blud Robbie Fam..he said this, she said that.. Fucking grow up you pointless bunch of no mark Dickheads..

On second thought's, don't grow up, keep it up it's oh so entertaining..

Finger lickin' good

VHwcTFS.gif

God damn that's beautiful. Its like a Fools and Horses Xmas special in the 90's. It's like Morecambe and Wise really laying into each other with meaty winging hooks, it's watching a Shark (Goldfish) fight a Lion (Shy House-cat) in a bowl of treacle, it's like watching 2 absolute cunts argue about 11 (and subs) absolute cunts. It's magnificant. :dembelefingers:

Does anyone else have this song stuck in their head?

Finger lickin' good

VHwcTFS.gif

I'm never gonna question fat neck robbie's earnings from this channel again.

God-damn that video was entertaining. Beluga neck earns every shrekel when Woolwich lose.

So many wonderful lines, Claude losing it and swearing, "where is ginger James", "Don't question my support", "Stop spitting on me", "Stop swearing atme" (over and over) and "our title rce is over in December".

I need a cigarette. :levywtf:

Really thought tonight was gonna be the night Claude ripped off his old, smelly Woolwich shirt to reveal a brand new Spurs kit with Kane on the back. :kanewtf:
You know what they are all mental. top 4 have had some great prefomaces second last year so they lost to man city away won't be the first team. they need a bit a perspective it Christmas look after your families. football always a bonus. entitled cunts the the lot of them.

You know what they are all mental. top 4 have had some great prefomaces second last year so they lost to man city away won't be the first team. they need a bit a perspective it Christmas look after your families. football always a bonus. entitled cunts the the lot of them.
They were unbeatable, a mix of Brazil '70 & Brazil '82 before Everton away. They lose to 2 headers against Everton and against Pep's billionaire army away and their ready for fistacuffs! I LOVE IT!:levylol:Jingle bells and all that!

"Don't swear at me"

Fucking tool.. The prototype of a classic Woolwich fan, delusional and sentimental as one can be.

Claude supports the wrong side but at least he has the balls where they are supposed to be.

Love the melt though, too bad they are facing WBA at home next (or is it?).

They are the biggest bunch of Kids on the Planet.

AKB's, WLB's, i'll get my banner out Blud Robbie Fam..he said this, she said that.. Fucking grow up you pointless bunch of no mark Dickheads..

On second thought's, don't grow up, keep it up it's oh so entertaining..

Do you know what AKBs or WLBs are?

Wengers little boys I'm thinking for the second one but AKB has me stumped.

Back
Top Bottom