Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

''Don't question my fanbase''

What?
Oh Claude you missed a great comeback there consumed with rage.
"Are you more committed than me, are you more committed than me?"
"Well you got the club branded hat, earphones, water bottle, top, jacket, scarf, lunch box, pants vest and socks. So, I suppose I ain't "

You know what they are all mental. top 4 have had some great prefomaces second last year so they lost to man city away won't be the first team. they need a bit a perspective it Christmas look after your families. football always a bonus. entitled cunts the the lot of them.
That's the point there are no families.DT is a lonely single virgin trying desperately for fame.
Ty, now can you imagine that cunt ever having a bird let alone a missus and kids.
Claude has lost his.
Moh, he's probably single or in a loveless arranged marriage ( no racial slur intended)
Bully, probably will be kerb crawling over Xmas, on foot, buying crack to get his knob sucked.
This is their life, this is their relationship.

The Men in Blazers recently said their season follows the same pattern every time, currently in Act III - "The lull after Cazorla gets injured"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...rtant-player-Arsene-Wenger-solution-fast.html

Plus if they didn't have Sanchez they would be totally fucked, no leadership no desire

This is the fall out from football being trendy rather than a passion ?
Woolwich seem to attract a lot of supporters who have jumped aboard the wagon and have no depth to thier understanding or support. These twats will move on once they find sometjing else. The reaction is childish and totally unrelated to supporting a football club. They crave attention, why? The posh one with ears really is a No No-he couldn't be more false. He talks but dosnt say anything. He has no interest in football, just the badge, I follow Woolwich.

Got it-he looks like Plug (from the Beano-the Bash street kids)?

5ecaac7044ff7931e3315d27b24f822f.jpg

Finger lickin' good

VHwcTFS.gif

Ah FFS, first thing I did was to come into work fire up my PC to settle into the ArseFanTV, whilst utterly glorious. I am starting to question whether this lot are actually just a bunch actors ferried in by Fat Robbie to make massive coin off this bunch of deluded morons. No fanbase is that entitled is it? Perhaps it's all these years of being Spurs that has allowed me to have perspective towards supporting the team I love through thick and thin.

Back
Top Bottom