Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I went out for a couple of pints with an Woolwich friend of mine tonight, and it appears that they're all chomping at the bit to see Wenger go.

I can't see him leaving untill next summer myself. :levylol:

I do find it odd though why Arse fans think if Wenger goes then the cheque book comes out. For us and every other club it's the board but at Woolwich it's as if Wenger is both the manager and owner of the club at least in the eyes of the fans.

They might get a rude awakening if Wenger goes and the next guy buys no-one as well. Remember when they had David Dein, they where buying good players left right and centre till he was booted out the door.

To me that suggests the board like to take the money for themselves and considering Wenger gets top 4 pretty much every season why would they change him. As their American owner said he didn't buy the club to get trophies.

Wenger maybe past it but the rot at that club comes from above.

The problem is that they're not doing badly enough to sack him. It's a horrible thought but they could still finish 2nd in their worst ever season, in their nadir. That makes you wonder what kind of fans do they have? Instead of that mindset of focussing on finishing high as possible they want to get rid of a manager who have made them a permanent fixture in the champions league, this is why literally every other set of fans laugh at them!

I don't like the 'we want you to stay' chants, should not be used till they can't get past us. That has bitten us on the arse before!

After some of those videos it is just hilarious, life inside their bubble must be like a subscription to the Daily Mail.

I hope this features in this week's ArsenalFanTV........:pochsmirk:

They've got so much material they don't really need to go to the game.

In a perverse way seeing them win 5-0 today would be funny, just to see the infighting on ArseTV.

I can already see the shit stirring questions from Robbie: "Claude does today show that Ty is right to think there's light at the end of the tunnel with Wenger?"

"5-0 BOOM!"

This is proper trolling from Wenger, I can just imagine Woolwich fan's forehead veins popping when they read this.
You couldn't make it up. I have a suggestion, a sort of competition if you will. I disliked Wenger at first, but In the last few years I think Wenger has been our best manager and has really shown his lack of quality. I think we ought to recognise what he has done for us, and what he continues to do for us. So, it's time for a statue.

My entry is this one, of Wenger bottling it. But there are so many good poses to chose from. I'm sure someone artistic can remove the crowd and bronze him so we can see what it would be like before casting it. I envision the statue on four plinths, to represent the fourth place trophy he won so often. Anyone else got any statue suggestions?
article-0-063A0B17000005DC-239_306x396.jpg

This is proper trolling from Wenger, I can just imagine Woolwich fan's forehead veins popping when they read this.
You couldn't make it up. I have a suggestion, a sort of competition if you will. I disliked Wenger at first, but In the last few years I think Wenger has been our best manager and has really shown his lack of quality. I think we ought to recognise what he has done for us, and what he continues to do for us. So, it's time for a statue.

My entry is this one, of Wenger bottling it. But there are so many good poses to chose from. I'm sure someone artistic can remove the crowd and bronze him so we can see what it would be like before casting it. I envision the statue on four plinths, to represent the fourth place trophy he won so often. Anyone else got any statue suggestions?
article-0-063A0B17000005DC-239_306x396.jpg

I think this was the same game

arsenal2get_1616650i.jpg

Ok I stand corrected but there was an away match at Stoke when a section of home fans were doing Wenger impressions behind him.
Quite funny as he wasn't impressed!

:adelol:

Watching some football show on BT Sport this morning, dunno what it's called but George Lamb presents it. Frank LeBouf, Carl Donnelly and someone I don't recognise was on it. They were nominating players for the worst XI of the season. LeBouf had the defense, Donnelly did the forwards, and this other kid did the midfield.
This other kid picked Lamela as one of the worst players in midfield this season. I honestly have no idea who the fella is, but if he's a gooner then these kind of nominations really cement the theory that they are the most clueless bunch of tools around. Completely nuts.

Watching some football show on BT Sport this morning, dunno what it's called but George Lamb presents it. Frank LeBouf, Carl Donnelly and someone I don't recognise was on it. They were nominating players for the worst XI of the season. LeBouf had the defense, Donnelly did the forwards, and this other kid did the midfield.
This other kid picked Lamela as one of the worst players in midfield this season. I honestly have no idea who the fella is, but if he's a gooner then these kind of nominations really cement the theory that they are the most clueless bunch of tools around. Completely nuts.
You know what it is...?

The stuff Lamela excels at isn't your Match of the Day highlight reel. Unless you properly follow Spurs, I'm not sure how much you'll appreciate what Lamela brings to the table.

You know what it is...?

The stuff Lamela excels at isn't your Match of the Day highlight reel. Unless you properly follow Spurs, I'm not sure how much you'll appreciate what Lamela brings to the table.

Pretty much what I thought. He said something like we all said he's the new Bale etc cos he's left-footed and got the 11 jersey. Turned out he was as valuable as Bale but because of the way the team now plays. We're so much better with him and Dembele working their asses off for 90mins.

Anyway, the lads a gooner, no doubt.

Pretty much what I thought. He said something like we all said he's the new Bale etc cos he's left-footed and got the 11 jersey. Turned out he was as valuable as Bale but because of the way the team now plays. We're so much better with him and Dembele working their asses off for 90mins.

Anyway, the lads a gooner, no doubt.
Done some sleuthing. The guy was actor Ben Hardy, formerly of Eastenders - and now playing Angel in X-Men: Apocalypse (which is what he'll have been plugging).

Here's a recent tweet:

This was posted at 3.48pm UK time on Sunday. The 0-0 draw between Woolwich and Sunderland was a 2.05pm kick off.

TL;DR - you nailed it.

Back
Top Bottom